31"

Viola stood that the back of the crowd in common room, bitterly watching Harry show off the egg as his  housemates cheered

She rolled her eye as Fred and George threw him up onto their shoulders.

"Yes Harry! Knew you wouldn't die, loose a leg..." Fred started

"...or an arm. Pack it in altogether..." George added

"Never!" Then chorused together.

"Shush!" Seamus shouted hushing the room and passing Harry the egg "go on Harry. What's the clue?"

"Who wants me to open it?" Harry asked the crowd as they all cheered.

Viola shook her head in second hand embarrassment.

"You want me to open it?!" Harry asked again and everyone screamed.

Viola felt a little bit sick at the attention he was getting.

The cheering stopped as Harry was about to open it.

"I for one don't really want you to open it" Viola said holding her hand up causing Harry to send her a scowl and open it anyway.

The egg let out an ear shattering screech causing Viola to cover her ears quickly as Harry suddenly clamped the egg back together.

"The bloody hell was that?!" Ron said making the whole common room go silent.

"Alright everyone, back to your knitting. This is going to be uncomfortable enough without you nosy sods listening in" George announced making the students filter away.

Viola didn't make any attempt to leave sitting down on an armchair next to the fire.

"Reckon you'd have to be barking mad to put your own name in the goblet of fire" Ron started off

"Caught on have you?" Harry snapped back "took you long enough"

"I wasn't the only one who thought you'd done it. Everyone was saying it behind your back"

"Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better" Harry sighed sarcastically.

"They're literal five year olds" Viola chucked to herself over hearing their conversations and picking at her nail varnish.

"At least I warned you about the Dragons"

"Hagrid warned me about the Dragons?"

"No, no- I did. No, don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus never actually told me anything so it was me all along. I thought we'd... be alright... after you figured that out"

"Who... who could possibly figure that out?" Harry asked dumbfounded "it's completely mental"

"Suppose i  was a bit distraught" Ron laughed

"Boys!" Hermione called shaking her head that their awkward apologies.

Viola yawned, resting her head on the arm of the chair and drifted off to sleep in the firelight of the common room.

———————————————————————————
A/N

What's everyone's comfort films?

Mines fantastic mr fox or Kung fu panda.

Don't ask me why. I don't know.