75"

Deathly Hallows

Deathly Hallows

Viola sat at the kitchen table along with Remus and Rosaleé as Remus read the daily Prophet aloud.

"These are dark time we live in, no denying. Our world has faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to our citizenry,we, ever your servants will continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that seek to take it from you. Your ministry, is strong!"

"Cheery for a Monday morning isn't it?" Viola commented sipping from her cup

"Tell me about it" Her mum sighed buttering her toast

"The ministry is in shambles" Remus added shaking his head "and you'd be a fool to believe the words they're coming out with"

"Well that's what they are, fools" Rosaleé replied. "Fear makes people do horrible and stupid things" she said reminiscing.

The Lupins summer had not been a joyous one. With both Rosaleé and Remus being known members of The Order Of The Phoenix and Rosaleé working for the Aurora department at the Ministry they had quickly before targets. The cottage was placed under many protection charms that were impenetrable and almost impossible to break, they had mostly been confined to their own home, unable to go anywhere without being tailed or watched.
For Rosaleé even making her way to work was a danger, so she didn't. She didn't have to work, they were more than well off and family came first. Why would a mother risk their life or no reason, forcing their child to grow up alone? Family always came first. Rosaleé, Remus and Viola always made sure of that.

Their cottage was once again a sanctuary from the world outside.

"When are we going to Harry's?" Viola asked finishing off her food

"Sometime mid morning" Remus replied pushing his reading glasses up onto his head as he closed the prophet.

"Do you think it'll work?" Viola questioned "the plan and everything. It's all very dangerous"

"Perhaps" Rosaleé shrugged

"Very reassuring mother" Viola replied sarcastically

"It will all go to plan Vivi" Remus said "don't worry"

The family was interrupted as a tapping noise sounded on the window. Remus got up and opened it making the owl hop onto the windowsill and stick it's leg out.

"It's your Hogwarts Letter" he said throwing her the envelope.

Viola teared open the envelope expecting just a list of her seventh year books but was utterly astonished when a silver badge dropped out from the letter and clattered onto the floor.

She reached down and turned the badge over in her hands. Head girl?

Picking up the letter she scanned it quickly.

Dear Miss Lupin,
I write to you with much pleasure to inform you that you have received the honour of being Hogwarts Head girl. Upon your arrival at the Hogwarts express please meet in the prefects carriage for a quick introduction and briefing.

Please see below your list of required books

Sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
(Headmistress Of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary)

"No fucking way" Viola and Rosaleé chorused reading the letter.

"What? What is it?" Remus asked from the other side of the room interestedly

"I'm head girl" Viola replied genuinely confused "has good old mcgon hit her head?"

"I'm starting to think so"said Rosaleé "perhaps the poor woman's going insane. She has been teaching a long time. I blame being around kids too much"

"Oh for merlins sake" Remus sighed while laughing slightly "Hogwarts is going to be in ruins on the first day"

"Woah, that's just disrespectful " Viola smirked

"We're both really proud of you Vi" Remus smiled as he pulled Rosaleé into his side "arnt we Rosie?"

"Of course" she smiled "but you've also kind of betrayed me"

"Charming mother as always"

———————————————————————————
A/N

I didn't know who was headmaster after dumble so I searched it and it said McGonagall was headmistress until the ministry fell and then Voldemort placed snape as headmaster up until Harry comes back and is like... sup🤚🏽

That doesn't sound right so please don't come at me I don't even know what I'm doing.