30"

Viola sat excitedly next to Neville in the stands as everyone waited for the tournament to begin

Neville gripped her hand tightly, worried for Harry while Viola could hardly contain herself with anticipation.

Viola chanted along with the majority of the of Hogwarts students as Cedric made his way out of the champions tent and into the pit, where the Dragon laid waiting.

It look Cedric a few attempts but he'd quickly retrieved the egg as a large cheer from the Hufflepuffs rung through the stadium.

If Viola was being honest she would of perfered Fleaur to win the tournament. Even thought she wasn't from Hogwarts Viola liked that a strong girl was representing. She managed to secure the egg gracefully with few burns.

As Krum entered the stadium Viola glanced over to Mattia, catching his eye. She shot him a reassuring smile as he nodded back.

Finally, it was Harry's turn. The Gryffindors surrounding her hollered and clapped loudly as he crept into the pit. Neville gripped Violas hand as the people around them chanted Harry's name louder.

Everyone watched Harry intently as he scanned the pit for the egg. Suddenly, it caught his eye. Harry had barely moved an inch when the dragons tail came Pummelling down, just missing him and sending him flying to the floor as everyone gasped.

Harry sprung up just in time to dodge a blast of fire that was sent his way. Struggling to climb up the rocks the Dragon flew over the top of him, dominating him before smacking its tail into the rocks beside him making the onlookers scream. The dragon swung its tail again, hitting Harry and flinging him over to the other side of the pit where he laid unmoving. Viola gasped at the horrible sound it made when he collided with the rock.

Harry got up slowly and tried running to the egg, only for another blast of fire to be shot at him.

Hidden behind a rock the fire filtered around him.

"Your wand Harry! Your Wand!" Hermione shouted next from Neville.

"Accio Firebolt" Harry shouted while trying to avoid the dragon, jumping and sheltering behind massive boulders.

"Hey! What's that?" Dean said pointing to something flying across the sky.

"It's his Broom!" Seamus shouted

Harry's Firebolt flew down into the pit quickly as Harry jumped onto it just before a shot of fire engulfed him.

A round of cheering filled the stadium as Harry flied on his broom around the pit, easily avoiding the Dragon.

Viola was silently impressed. But she would never admit it.

Neville let out a whimper beside her as he watched the chain keeping the Dragon down snap as if it was nothing.

"Oh shit" Viola muttered as the Dragon went chasing after Harry as he shot off over the Hogwarts grounds in an attempt to escape.

The Dragon ripped down the canopy to the teachers stand causing the students to roar with laughter as they watched the teacher uneasily stand up.

"Yes!" Fred and George yelled "well done Dragon!"

Viola laughed throwing her head back as she watched Professor Snape stagger to his feet.

Minutes had passed and the crowd had gone silent. They all shot eachother worried looks as Harry and the Dragon were no where to be seen.

"Fuck. Potter might actually be dead this time" Viola exhaled causing Dean to shoot her a warning glare.

His glare was quickly interrupted as a cheer echoed through the stands as Harry flew back into the stand, swooping down and clasping the egg in his hands as everyone screamed and whooped.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Thank you for 18kkkk 🤍