19"

"You could of bitten his leg a bit harder" Viola said walking back down the passage with Sirius next to her carrying Ron as they went

"A bit harder?! He almost tore it off!" Ron exclaimed

"Sorry about that" Sirius replied "recon that twings a bit"

"A bit?!"

Reaching the group, Harry and Hermione fussed over Ron while Viola and Rosaleé went with Remus to try and escort Peter and Snape back to the castle.

Harry had slunk away and was chatting with Sirius.

Suddenly, Peter had slipped from Remus' grasp and fell to the floor kneeling on the ground before them as Rosa and Remus pointed their wands at him.

"Harry!" Hermione shouted catching his attention, pointing to the full moon rising over the horizon.

The full moon.

"Shit" Rosaleé whispered pushing her daughter behind her.

Remus' pupils started to widen, his teeth sharpened . And agonising scream left his lips causing Viola and Rosaleé to let out whimpers of sympathy and worry.

Sirius lunged forward holding Remus.

"Remus my old friend, have you taken your potion tonight? You know the man you truly are Remus! This heart is where you live" Sirius said pointing to Remus' heart.

Rosaleé so badly wanted to help him but she had to make sure Viola was safe as well as the other teenagers.
In the Commotion Remus dropped his wand as he let out another yell. Peter jumped forward picking it up.

"Expelliamus!" Viola yelled disarming him quickly.

Peter stood frozen for a second, before waving manically and slowly turning into a rat. Leaving a pile of clothes in his place and running away.

Viola went to run after him but her mother pulled her back "go to Dumbledore Vi. Now! I've got Peter"

Rosaleé started to run off after Peter as Remus' robes ripped and his bones reformed "Run!" She shouted to Viola, Harry, Ron and Hermione. As Viola ran off Suddenly, snape had awoken. Blocking Harry, Ron and Hermione.

The werewolf crept up behind Snape making Ron let out a horrified screech causing Snape to spin around

The werewolf was about to lunge when Sirius came bounding infront of them in his animagus form, hitting Remus to the floor and lunging at him.

Rosaleé looked back to see Snape protecting the children as Remus ran after Sirius.

Rosaleé didn't like Snape but she knew he would keep them safe.

Viola grabbed her wand tightly and made a mad dash to the castle, tripping over various tree roots as she went.

She ran through the deserted corridors. The only sound her heavy breathing and shoes hitting the floor. Coming to a halt outside Dumbledores office she groaned loudly.

"A password? Fuck this"

She started banging her fist on his office loudly. Each hit as painful as the last making her knuckles bleed. Nothing.

"Sorry Professor. I'm sure you'll be able to fix it"  She said pulling out her wand.

"Bombarda Maxima!"

The side wall to Dumbledores office was blown to pieces to reveal Dumbledore sat at his desk looking quizzically at Viola.

"Ahh Gryffindors" he hummed "always choose the method of blowing things up to get inside"

"Sorry about the wall Professor but it's important" she breathed out of breath "Sirius Black-not bad-Peter Pettigrew-bad-dad-werewolf-mum after Peter-Harry,Ron, Hermione-probably dead-Snape- probably also dead" she got out inbetween gasps of air "help please" she spluttered out.

"Thank you Miss Lupin. I understand. But for future reference the password is Lemon Drop"

"Noted"

"I shall sort it"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Sorry for not updating the past couple of days:

I got really stressed with school work. I've just gotten into a fairly prestigious six form and I need above a 7 in maths to do the course I want which doesn't seem likely but whatever.

Not me over sharing on Wattpad 🤚🏽

Anyways