22"

Goblet Of Fire

Goblet Of Fire

Viola was sat in her compartment on her way to Hogwarts with Neville, Seamus and Dean.

"I'm starving" she whined as she flopped against Neville as he quickly moved the purple flowers she'd given him out the way so she didn't squash it.

"You've just eaten" Dean laughed flicking through the Daily Prophet, the dark mark Symbol at the Quidditch cup stamped on the cover.

"So? Can't a girl be hungry? I'm going to get something from the trolly, be right back"

Viola hurried down the Train to find the trolly before all the good things were gone. Suddenly she bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. Oh, cho! How are you?"

"I'm good thank you Viola. I hope you enjoyed your summer?"

"I did thanks"

Viola liked Cho, she was a nice girl. They'd had many conversations before at Quidditch tournaments and parties.

"What are you doing down here?"

"Oh just getting to the trolly" Viola waved happily

"Oh me too, let's go together"

The two girls walked down the corridor to find the trolly.

"Anything from the trolly?" The lady shouted

"What do you want?" Cho asked as they neared the trolly"

" just a pumpkin Pasty please"

"Two pumpkin pasty's please" Cho asked the lady just as a certain Gryffindor poked his head out of his compartment.

Harry Potter smiled awkwardly at Cho as the Lady handed them their food. His smile was interrupted as Viola had to stifle a cackle at the stupid look on his face. Realising Viola was there Harry shot her a glare for laughing at him and sat back down into his compartment.

"Anything for you dear?" The trolly lady asked Harry as he watched Cho and Viola walk away "oh no, I'm not hungry thank you".

Viola flopped back into her compartment with a happy sigh.

"What's gotten you so happy" Dean asked

"Potters got a crush" she smiled

"Is this where you tell us you've fancied him all along?" Seamus asked jokingly.

"Ew, what the fuck. Don't ever joke about that ever again" Viola said sternly causing the group to snicker "it's Cho Chang. The poor girl" Viola sighed as if it was Chos misfortune, to which it was in her eyes "I've got new content to work with. Imagine all the jokes I could make" she added dreamily.

"This bitch needs therapy" Seamus huffed "she's insane. Adamant on ruining poor Harry's life"

"He deserves it" Viola waved

"He only took all the sweets" Neville spoke

"True, but I really wanted a sugar quill that day"

"What do you think is going to happen this year?" Dean hummed

"I don't know. Probably another near death experience" shrugged Viola as the three boys looked at her alarmed "what? They're not unusual"

"She speaks nothing but the truth" nodded Seamus in agreement.

"I liked your dad teaching us" Neville sighed "I wonder who's going to be teaching us this year?"

"Guess we'll find out soon" Dean answered as the castle came into view.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Thank you for 12k!!!!