107"

"Why won't he stop crying?" Harry shouted over Teddy's wails and Violas laughter

"I don't know" Viola snickered at Harry's terrified face "try dancing"

"Dancing?!"

"Yeah, pull out some of those moves you wowed us with back in fourth year at the Yule ball"

"Very fucking funny" Harry smiled sarcastically back at her

"I think so, yeah"

After the battle Harry and Viola had lost everything. They had no where to go.

They moved into a quiet cottage in Godrics Hollow that Rosaleé had bought Viola for a surprise after her graduation, and stayed their as they raised Teddy together.

It was a learning curve for the two eighteen years olds but they had plenty of help from the Weasleys, Mary Macdonald and Professors McGonagall.

"Here let me try" Viola said reaching out for Teddy as Harry placed him in her arms.

Viola placed a soft kiss to his forehead as she shushed him softly, rocking him back and forth. Teddy's cries started to quieten as his eyes drooped, falling asleep. Viola raised her eyebrows at Harry mockingly as Harry rolled his eyes as she walked away to put Teddy down for the evening.

Harry sighed as he flopped down on top of Viola on the sofa.

"Get of, you're crushing me" Viola whined, struggling to push Harry off her

"I'm actually quite comfy here" Harry smirked with amusement. His smirk didn't last long as Viola had managed to push him off her making him fall to the floor with a thud.

Harry jumped up with his hair stuck up in every direction with his glasses sat wonkily on his face.

Viola laughed quietly as she fixed his hair and straightened out his glasses.

"That was cruel" Harry scowled

"Oh no!" Viola pouted wrapping her arms around his neck "what ever shall I do?!" She exclaimed sarcastically

"If you don't be quiet you'll wake up Ted"

"Don't worry about him, he could sleep through an earthquake. He's like my dad" Viola waved him off kissing Harry's nose "you've got something right here" she said pointing down to his jumper.

Harry looked down expecting to find something on his jumper but flinched when Viola flicked his face.

"Very mature" he blanched as Viola smiled sarcastically back.

"Anyways, I'm going to shower now-"

"Oh no you're not" Harry scowled making Viola take off into a run to escape him.

Harry quickly caught her and threw her down on the sofa.

"I hate you. You're so annoying" he scoffed as he pinned her down

"And I hate you" Viola replied "aw look at us, couples bonding"

"Shut up" Harry groaned pressing a kiss to her lips.

Viola laughed as she pulled him down into her as she kissed him back.

"You do know McGon will be here any minute for tea?" Viola asked pulling away and brushing Harry's hair off of his forehead

Harry groaned and rolled off Viola, sitting beside her looking like a child that had been forced to the naughty step.

"To be continued?" He asked hopefully

"Depends if you'll do the washing up tonight?"

"But it's not my turn!"

"Have it your way" Viola shrugged

"Fine! Fine!" Harry sighed as he looked at her unimpressed.

———————————————————————————
A/N

They grew up and I'm so happy for them :(

But can we just take a minute to talk about Teddy being raised by Harry and Viola and 18.

Like that just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen, bless Teddy. He'll need it.