76"

"Wait!" Viola shouted before Hagrid could knock on the door to Privet Drive

"Wait!" Viola shouted before Hagrid could knock on the door to Privet Drive. The members of the order had come to escort Harry away from The Dursley's to the Burrow "can't we like, burst through the windows or something instead of just knocking? It'll add to the dramatic effect"

"Agreed" Ron nodded

Hagrid just chuckled as he knocked on the door.

"Hello Harry" Hagrid smiled as Ron and Hermione piled in hugging Harry tightly "you're looking fit"

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous. What say we get under cover before someone murders him" Moody grumbled as he hobbled his way through.

Mr Weasley, Fred, George, Bill and Fleur all greeted Harry quickly leaving Rosaleé and Remus to give Harry hugs before rejoining Kingsley Shacklebolt and Mr Weasley.

"Potter" Viola smiled as she walked through the door last of all.

Harry grinned winding his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him. Viola buried her head into Harry's chest as he held her tightly.

"How are you?" He mumbled into her hair

"I'm fine, coping. We mostly stay home, though it's not too bad. You are alright arnt you?" She asked

"As alright as I can be. I did miss you though" he smiled sadly.

Viola laughed pulling back and kissing his nose "who didn't?"

She took his hand pulling him into the living room with the rest of the order as everyone chatted.

"Harry, how are you?" Rosaleé asked as Harry approached her, Remus and Viola.

"I'm good thank you" he smiled "how are you both coping?"

"We're well" Remus smiled back

"Oh, wait till you hear the news" Rosaleé snickered "vi has somehow gotten-"

"We'll have time for a cosy catch up later" Moody mumbled interrupting their conversation "we've got to get the hell out of here, and soon. Potter, you're underage which means you've still got the trace"

"What's the trace?" Harry asked

"If you sneeze the Ministry will know who wiped your nose. Point is we have to use those means of transport that can't be detected. Brooms, Thestrals and the like. We'll go in pairs. That way if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I think there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one" Moody explained taking a vial of Polyjuice potion out of his pocket.

"The real one?"

"I believe you're familiar with this particular brew"

"No! Absolutely not!" Harry defended

"Told you he'd take it well" Hermione inputted from next to Harry

"No, if you think I'm going to let everyone risk their lives for me I-"

"Never done that before have we?" Ron spoke up sarcastically

"No! This is different. Taking that, becoming me. No!"

"Well none of us really fancy it mate" Fred spoke up

"Yeah, imagine if something went wrong and we end up a scrawny speccy git forever" George continued.

Viola and Rosaleé looked at eachother trying to control their laughter. Now was not the time.

"Everyone here is of age Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk" Said Moody "alright then Granger, as discussed"

Hermione walked forward ripping out a strand of Harry's hair and putting it into the vial that Mad eye was holding.

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning, it tastes like goblin piss" Moody said passing the bottle around.

"Have lots of experience with that, do you mad eye? ...Just trying to defuse the tention"

Viola watched as everyones faces started to distort and morph as the flask came to her "surly I'm not the only one who's concerned about the hygiene of this?" She said looking down at the flask that everyone had taken a drink from.

"We could die and you're concerned about the hygiene" Hermione asked who had also started to morph

"Well if I survive I'd rather not contract a disease-"

"Lupin!" Moody interrupted

"Sorry, sorry!" Viola waved taking a sip of the potion and wincing at the taste.

Suddenly the room was filled with multiple Harry's

"Wow, we're identical" the twins chorused

"Not yet your not"

A pile of matching clothes were throwing onto a pile on the floor.

"Haven't got anything a bit more sporting have you?" One of the twins asked

"Yeah, I don't really fancy this colour" the other spoke up

"Fancy this-you're not you. So shut it and strip. You need to change too Potter"

"Bill, look a way, I'm hideous" Fleur said changing out of her original clothes.

"Harry, your eyesight really is awful" Hermione commented putting on his glasses

"I don't know how I feel about this" Viola said looking around the room at all the changing Harry's.

"Right then, we'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector" Moody started as everyone finished changing "as for Harry"

"Yes"

"The real Harry. Where the devil are you anyway?"

"Here"

"You'll ride with Hagrid. Let's go!"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Voldy really said -activate plan 3748 to kill Harry Potter-