56"

Hogwarts fifth years sat in the great hall, heads down and scribbling their answers down quickly on their parchment

Hogwarts fifth years sat in the great hall, heads down and scribbling their answers down quickly on their parchment. Viola had finished her questions and eagerly, fiddling with the end of her quill. The twins had told her all about their plan that would be taking place any second and she couldn't contain her excitement.

Her fidgeting caught the eye of Harry who glanced at her and raised an eyebrow.

She winked back teasingly making Harry cough and go back to his writing.

She didn't have to wait long until muffled banging sounds made their way from outside. Harry turned around to Viola once again knowing she knew of what was happening.

Professor Umbridge started walking down the isle making all students watch her as she went.

They didn't have to speculate long as a small fire light whizzed up to Umbridges face before flying off into the hall and exploding.

For a minute everyone looked around confused, meanwhile a grin had spread across Violas face.
Neville, Seamus, Dean, Harry, Ron and Hermione looked at her as if she was insane.

Beats of silence passed before a sudden shouting rang through the halls.

The Weasley twins sped into the Hall, whizzing on broomsticks, shouting and hollering. Bursts of colour exploded in the room and the students paper blew up into the air.

The air fogged due to the smoke and colour consumed the students and they all laughed and marvelled at the sight, watching the fireworks burst i front of them in a Symphony of explosions, pops and Whizzes

"Ready when you are!"

George nodded at Fred's thumbs up and threw lit the last firework.

A mighty dragon formed. A fiery orange as it smoked.

It lurched forwards chasing Umbridge down the isle of the hall, flushing her out into the corridor as all the students cheered. The dragon snapped its mouth shut causing it to explode into many smaller explosions, each shattering the wall of rules.

Fred and George flew outside causing the mass of students to run out after them.

In the sky a large colourful "W" they applauded and laughed in awe as the fire faded and the twins sped off leaving colourful splotches in the sky.

"You knew" Harry mouthed to Viola from across the courtyard to which she only shrugged in amusement.

Her smile didn't last long though.

In the commotion Harry collapsed to the floor.

Nobody has seemed to notice, all too busy in awe of what had just happened

"Harry?!" Viola shouted catching the attention of Hermione who was stood next to him.

Hermione crouched down hurriedly trying to help him as Viola ran over as well.