60"

Half Blood Prince

Half Blood Prince

Mrs Weasley had invited Viola around to the Burrow as she was worried that she was rotting away alone and thought that the company of the other children would boost her mood. Her Mum and Dad had convinced her to go, insisting that it would be good for her.

So there she was in the Kitchen of the Burrow getting a class of water before heading up-to bed. She'd been there for a few days and honestly had really enjoyed herself. Hermione was also there which Viola was grateful for and she spent most of her time playing quidditch with the Weasley children and chatting with Hermione and Ginny as they shared a room.
She had also helped Mrs Weasley with the cooking while they chatted.

Viola liked Mrs Weasley a lot and appreciated her trying to help her.

Filling her cup she spun around and jump back as she let out a scream.

"Fucking hell!" She exclaimed as the water sloshed over the sides "what are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I asked first"

"But I get a free pass because I'm the chosen on"

"That's not how it wor-"

"Viola sweet? Are you okay? I heard you scream- oh Harry dear!"

Molly Weasley rushed passed Viola and pulled Harry into a hug tightly. With the name of Harry the rest of the Weasley clan rushed down stairs each giving Harry a hug while Viola watched off to the side.

"What a lovely surprise! Why didn't you let us know you were coming?" Mrs Weasley gushed

"I didn't know, Dumbledore" Harry explained

"Oh! That man. But what would be do without him?"

Harry,Ron, Hermione and Viola all sat on the floor of Ron's room. Infront of them a scrunched up ball of parchment acting as a fire.

"So when did you get here?" Harry asked

"A few days ago" Hermione answered "though, for a while I wasn't sure I was coming"

"Mum...sort of lost it last week" Ron explained "said Ginny and I have no business going back to Hogwarts. It's too dangerous"

"Oh come onnn" Harry rolled his eyes

"She's not alone" Hermione interrupted "even my parents and their muggles know something bad is happening"

"Anyway, dad stepped in. Told her she was being balmy. It took a few days but she came around"

"When did you get here?" Harry asked looking to Viola

"Same time as Mione. Apparently i 'needed to get out the house' bullshit if you ask me but"

"It's complete rubbish" Harry spoke up "what's safer than Hogwarts?"

"There's been talk that Dumbledores getting a bit old" Hermione answered

"That's rubbish, what is he?"

"One hundred and fifty?" Ron suggested "Give or take a few years"

"Mum and dad appreciated the letters" Viola said as she and Harry sat down in the living room in the burrow silently. Everyone else had gone to bed, leaving the two alone.

"I'm glad" Harry replied sitting down next to her

"How are they?"

" Coping" Viola replied "they're mum and dad, they can do just about anything" she laughed quietly.

"And how are you?" Harry continued

Viola only shrugged and fiddled with her jumpers sleeve "getting better. I miss him"

"I miss him as well" Harry sighed "I don't think he'd want us to be miserable though" 

"How are you?" She countered "and don't give me bullshit. I can't be bothered to sift through your lies"

Harry smiled shaking his head.

"Alright. Getting better, like you said. Have you spoke to Neville? Seamus and Dean? Are they okay after the news about Voldemort?"

"They're a bit shaken up I think" Viola replied honestly "but other than that they're fine. It's nice of you to consider other people when this must be difficult for you"

Harry looked at her as if to say, of course.

"Pass me your glasses?" She said holding her hand out

"Why? If you break them you'll have to fix them"

"Just pass them here"

Harry took off his glasses placing them in Violas hand , their fingers grazing.

She lifted up the bottom of her jumper so the lower part of her stomach showed and wiped the lenses on material of the jumper.

Harry drew his eyes away from her skin as she gave him back the glasses

"They were smudged" she clarified as she watched his confused face.

"Oh thanks"

"No problem Potter"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Half blood Prince is my favourite

Thank you for 50kkk

❤️