59"

Viola packed away her things into her trunk

Viola packed away her things into her trunk. She'd never been so glad to be going home. Hogwarts was starting to suffocating her. She just wanted to be with her family. Folding her clothes neatly she came across a letter.

Bored help

Tears sprung in her eyes at the memory of Sirius. Of his handwriting. She read it in his voice.

It had been weeks since he'd passed and Viola still couldn't come to terms with the fact that he was really gone.

She knew her mum and dad were also suffering from the loss and wanted nothing more for them all to be together.

She missed his pointless letters. He's jokes. His teasing. His jokey flirtatious comments that were aimed at Rosaleé. She missed him all, she missed him.

They all did.

Wiping her tears away she shut her trunk and lugged it down the stairs.

She walked hand in hand with Neville and Dean while Seamus walked next to her carrying her trunk for her to the carriages.

She was about to follow Dean onto the train when someone caught her attention.

"Where are you going?" Dean asked as she started walking away

"Just to say bye to some people" she smiled "I'll be back"

Viola embraced Hermione in a tight hug

"Write to me, you're always welcome at mine you know this" she said pulling away

"I know, thank you Vi" Hermione smiled in return

Viola turned her attention to Ron.

"Enjoy your summer" she smiled "you're not as bad as I thought. I like talking shit about people with you"

"Cheers Lupin" he laughed

"You on the other hand..." Viola teased looking at Harry "you're still annoying"

"What a shock" Harry rolled his eyes

Hermione dragged Ron away onto the train.

"But... I know what you're going through right now. With Sirius. I loved him as well. So feel free to send me an owl or something if you need anything or want to talk about it. If you want to know anything I'm sure my parents have plenty of stories. Just... don't suffer in silence okay?" She asked taking his hand in hers making him look down at it surprised

"I'll try" he replied

"You will try? I'm trying my hardest right now to be sincere and everything and you reply with ill try? I should of expected it, it is coming from you after all"

"I'll pretend not to be offended" he laughed

"Oh no, be offended"

"But thank you Vio. For... I don't know? Putting our differences aside to be able to look after the people around us and making everyone else a priority over yourself. It does really mean a lot to me and I don't show it"

"I think if you did show it I'd be sick"

"Charming"

"Well, I do have Veela blood"

"I was being sarcastic"

"I know I'm not an idiot unlike someone else"

"Bye Lupin"

"See you next year Potter"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Not another year done.

She said -speed round-

Not me laughing at your dramatic comments on Sirius death Lmao