81"

Her blood boiled

Her blood boiled. How dare he stand there. Looking down at the Students of Hogwarts, peering at them down his nose.

Severus Snape stood infront of the Hall, scanning the students below him.

"We all welcome you back this year" he drawled "in light of recent events, many changes have taken place here at Hogwart to ensure your own safety and the staffs. Changes to our staffing have been made; I introduce Professor Alecto Carrow, our new teacher of Muggle studied and Professor Amycus Carrow, our new Defence against the dark arts professor"

The two well known death eaters scanned the few children infront of them. Squinting their eyes, almost preying on them.

The students clapped slowly out of fear, welcoming them while Viola stared down at her plate. Lifting her head up she made eye contact with Professor McGonagall.

The Professor gave her a soft, sad nod before joining in the applaud.

"Now" Snape continued "the Hogwarts school year will be like every other. Bad behaviour and failure to comply to rules will result in the usual punishment, therefore I tell you all to focus on your studies and keep your head down this academic year" he gave a slow nod taking his seat as the feast appeared on the table.

"Two death eaters as teachers" Viola complained as she shook her head angrily reaching for her cup "and fucking Snape as Headmaster"

"Recon it won't be long until the place goes to shit" Seamus replied from Deans side.

"I don't trust the Carrows" Neville added

"I don't think any of us do Neville" Dean answered

"The ministry has fully taken over Hogwarts. Voldemort has full control over the staff here, over us. It won't be long until he's training us all to fight for him. We'd be stupid to not see it coming" Said Viola glancing at the staff table.

"He wants us to fight for him?" Dean asked

"Think about it. Voldemort has control over the whole of the next generation of Witches and Wizards. Of course he's going to use that for his gain. That's why the Carrows are here. Notice the subjects they're teaching"

"Muggle studies and Defence" Dean muttered in understanding as Viola gave him a nod.

"He's going to try and brainwash us?" Neville asked

"Brainwash? Maybe. But he's going to try and train us. Don't bother revising for your NEWTs, they won't be happening for a while"

"Surely McGonagall can do something?" Seamus asked

"I don't think so" Viola frowned "she's powerless right now. I was planning on meeting with her in her office though"

"I don't like the feeling about this" Neville said looking at the Carrows.

"Neither do we Nev" Viola sighed "we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out"

Viola lay in her dorm bed watching the Ceiling much like Lavender and Parvati.

"How was your summers?" Lavender asked breaking the unbearable silence of the dorm.

"Not bad" Parvati replied "we didn't do much though. Mostly stayed at home"

"Me too" Lavender replied "it's been terrible lately. The amount of people who have had to go into hiding is insane. It must be horrible, I can't imagine what it must be like. What did you do vi?"

"I spent my time either at home or at the Burrow with the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione" she replied with a soft smile

"How are they all?" Parvati asked

"I wish I knew" She sighed "I've no idea where Harry,Ron and Hermione are right now. I don't know how long they'll be away. Or if they'll even come back for that matter" 

"What are they doing?" Lavender asked

"Top secret order stuff I can't discuss" she waved making Lavender and Parvati nod in understanding.

"What happened between you and Harry?" Parvati asked "one second you hated each other the next-"

"We're together now" Viola smiled "we have been since the end of sixth year"

"What?! How did that even happen?" Lavender asked utterly surprised

"I've no idea to be honest" Viola shrugged

"Are you not worried about him?" Parvati asked

"I'm sure you miss him" Lavender added

"I do, but I'm not going to sit around crying because I miss my boyfriend. There's no time for that. There's bigger problems for us at the minute"

"I'm not looking forward for lessons to start" Parvati admitted

"I don't think any of us are" Viola replied as she pulled up her bed covers sheltering herself from the cold air that hung around them in the dorm "we'll just have to see wait and see"

———————————————————————————
A/N

The Carrows make my blood boil :)