23"

Viola shivered as she pulled her jumper sleeves down over her hands while she got pushed around by other students

Viola shivered as she pulled her jumper sleeves down over her hands while she got pushed around by other students. The mass of students marvelled as a large beautiful carriage pulled by serval flying white horses came into view, soaring over the lake.

Violas eyes widened as she watched it come to a land. The carriage was truly beautiful.

"Wow! That's something you don't see everyday" Fred yelled smiling down next to her.

Suddenly, their attention had once again been captured. From the lake a mast started to appear out of the water. A gasp left everyone's mouths as a gigantic ship arose out of the lake.

"Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement" Dumbledore said addressing everyone in the hall "this castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament! For those of you who do not know, the tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single student is selected to compete. Let me be clear! If you are chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress, Madam Maxine!"

The doors to the Great hall flung open revealing the Beauxbatons girls. Their periwinkle uniforms neat and perfected. They glided down the isle with grace and elegance. Hogwarts students eyes following them.

"Blimey! That's one big woman" Seamus said patting Violas shoulder making her look at Madam Maxine.

Viola laughed quietly "my mum hates her. She excluded her when she went to Beauxbatons"

"Your mums a milf" Seamus smirked

"First of all, yes I know. Second of all, that's disgusting, be quiet"

The fluttering music came to an end as the girls curtsied and a deafening applaud rang through the hall.

"And now our friends from the North! Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their high master, Igor Karkaroff!"

The Hogwarts students swivelled in their seats to watch the boys of Durmstrang enter the hall. All clad in fur robes with wooden staffs banging against the floor, performing an intricate display with them as they went.

"Blimey! It's him! Viktor Krum!" Ron exclaimed from down the table gazing at the Quidditch star walking with Igor Karkaroff.

Viola sat with wide eyes as she watched the fire of a snake disapear slowly as Dumbledore and Karkaroff greeted eachother.

Scanning the Beauxbatons students a smile played on Violas face as she recognised two of the girls. Getting up and ignoring Seamus protests about taking him with her she made her way over and threw her arms around them.

"Lea! Lillia!"

"Viola?! It's so good to see you!" They smiled hugging her back "comment allez- vous?" <<how are you?

"Bien, tu m'as manqué" <<good, I've missed you though.

"Nous aussi"<<us too

"What do you think of Hogwarts?"

"It's cold" Lea laughed

"And wet" Lillia added "but charming" she smiled

"Perhaps you could show us around later on?" Lea asked

"Of course, I'll come find you" Viola smiled as he politely excused herself and went to sit back down at the Gryffindor table.

Chatting excitedly with Dean she was interrupted.

"Long time no see Vi"

Viola turned around to see Mattia smiling down at her. It took a while for her to recognise him. He'd definitely grown up. Violas eyes widened in recognition.

"Mattia?! I almost didn't recognise you" she smiled giving him a hug.

"Somehow you've gotten prettier" he laughed as they pulled away.

"Blame my great great grandmothers Veela blood" she laughed along as well.

"Viktor, this is-" Mattia started as he turned his attention to his friend next to him.

"Viola Lupin" Viktor finished with a smile "you talk about her and her family enough" he smiled teasingly at Mattia

"Well, her family are definitely something" Mattia smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you" Viktor said holding out a hand for her to shake.

"You too" she smiled returning the handshake.

"If it's not too much trouble could you get a autograph from your mum for me?" Victor smirked

"Please don't inflate her ego" Viola laughed "but I'll try"

"Your attention please! I would like to say a few words" Dumbledore shouted over the students. Mattia and Viktor gave Viola a nod as they retreated back to their original seats.

"Eternal Glory- that is what awaits the student who wins the triwizard tournament. But to do this the student must survive three tasks, three extremely dangerous tasks. For this reason the ministry has seen it fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of the department of magical international magical cooperation, Mr Bartimus Crouch"

Before Mr crouch could even get up to the platform the enchantment on the ceiling had broken. The rain pelted down on the students as thunder and lighting sounded above. The ceiling was suddenly fixed and everyone in the hall turned their attention to the person who fixed it.

"Not my hair! I got it perfect this morning" Viola pouted

"Bloody hell! That's mad eyed moody" Seamus spoke

"The auror?" Dean asked

"Yeah, my mum works with him at the ministry" Viola added

"Isn't he supposed to be as mad as a hatter nowadays?" Seamus asked

"Half the cells in Azkaban are filled thanks to him" said Viola "his eyes fucking freaky though" she reasoned as he took a swig from his flask.

"After due consideration" Crouch started "the ministry had concluded that, for their own safety, no student under the age of 17 shall be allowed to put their name for the triwizard tournament. This decision..." crouch was cut off from the shouting and chatter of the students.

"Silence!" Dumbledore shouted quietening the students.

Dumbledore slowly removed the cover off the cup, revealing it to the hall as it roared to life.

"The goblet of fire! Anyone wishing to try for the tournament, merely write your name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flames before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly, if chosen. There's no turning back. As from this moment the triwizard tournament as begun"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Cedric said ✌🏼 out