1- the beggining of her

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER ONE!                       — Limerence

CHAPTER ONE!
Limerence

" Welcome, Ember White to the world
of Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry "

SHE WAS BORN AS THE NIGHT GRACED THE WORLD WITH ITS DARKNESS. When the flowers began started their bloom and after a long year, trees began to show their green. To anyone else the night on June 15, 1960 meant nothing. It was a normal, calm night for anyone who was not Riley and Marci White as June 15, 1960 was the day their youngest daughter had been graced into the world. 

Ember White had always been a little more special than the other kids. In her looks- which showed through by the blonde hair she wore in pigtails throughout childhood; blue eyes soft as a delicate flower but deep enough one could tell a whole story by a single glance- and personality. She was a happy, joyful child and it seemed nothing could blow out her ever-lasting light.

Even whilst she grew, Ember would laugh until her ribs gave out. However, when the night fell and she was left in a hollow room once again, she was a shell of who she remained on the outside: a confident, cocky young woman.

Sorted into the house of yellow and black when she was 11 years old; Ember resembled most of the traits of a Hufflepuff. Though, personally, she always felt more of a Ravenclaw. Even with that small setback, she loved her house and the people more than anything. More so two people more than the others: Ophelia Raver and River O'Conner. The two people she had been with through it all with.

She remained the youngest throughout her life- shadowed by two older siblings who stuck out more than she ever had.

Aries, was the eldest of the three. He rightfully bore a scarlet and gold emblem on his chest. Aries was three years older than Ember herself- and, yes, even despite his name, he was not an Aries. Being as brave as he was, he left his family on a whim as moving to America to work for their ministry of magic seemed to be the only option for him.

Skylar, a middle child was a Gryffindor like her brother. However, despite their same house, she was contrary to Aries. Unlike her brother, she was only a year older than Ember. She hated quidditch- found it to be the most boring thing possible. With her common nature, she loved to gossip and was overall quite a girlish person.

And then... Ember. But she need not an explanation. As one may think, what is the thing that sets Ember White off from all the other blue eyed, white, blonde girls. Though, it may not seem as if it comes as true, Ember White is the heroine.

Ember White holds a special part in history. Ember White is neither the protagonist nor antagonist in her own narrative. Instead, she was the one who remained in the shadows at midnight. The girl who never found herself to have love reciprocated. However, everyone is a leader of their own. Ember White deserves her own story- a way of the works. Her very own stars that will replace the old ones and sing her grand story in the dead of the night.

You, reader, are the one who gives Ember White her story. As it goes, she is the one who we center around. She is the stars, the moon, and the sun. She is the Limerence of the world.

 She is the Limerence of the world

Ashlee Speaks!

Sbhsjsnshsn this is so short shot mehshsbsnsnd

Okay so this is a prologue.

My ap literacy teacher would smack me for how bad this  snsnsnsnsns

GUYS I EDISTED IT HEEHHE