18- thats an idea

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗉
𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗉𝗂𝖼 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘
◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷ 
2:09 ━━━─────●── 3:25

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷  2:09 ━━━─────●── 3:25

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 18
- 'LIKE A FUCKING DREAM
IM LIVING IN'

RAIN HAD NEVER SEEMED TO fall harder than on that November day. Even the little chants the first years were singing wouldn't stop it. Ember, Ophelia, and Remus spent nearly all their time cooped up in the library. Remus and Ember were by themselves when the other boys came over to them with a 'extraordinary' idea.

Remus was finishing his Potions essay while Ember was reading Pride and Prejudice for the one millionth time. Remus looked up at her, "Did you describe the ingredients?"

Ember looked down at his essay briefly, "you spelt flubberworm wrong, but yes. Keep it simple though or he'll think your trying to hard." Remus snorted, fixing his mistake and going back to writing.

"Oh!" Remus muttered, dropping his quill and beginning to dig in his bag. Ember looked at him curiously. He popped back up with a book in his hand, "this," he said, skidding it over to her. "Is Persuasion. I'm sure you've read it but it's a Jane Austen book- and your always talking about how you enjoy her work so-"

Ember cut his rambling off, "I actually haven't read this one yet!" She lied. Ember had read most of Austen's work. But Remus seemed so happy- she would never tell him. Plus, she only got halfway through the first time so reading the full one would be nice.

"Thank you Remus!"

He smiled happily at her and went back to his essay. Ember skimmed over the cover. The book was about a romance broken up by Anne Elliot's family. Seven years later, Anne meets Captain Wentworth after having to settle in a cheaper home. They get a second chance at love. She began to read the first page when Remus groaned loudly.

She raised an eyebrow but groaned herself seeing the other three Marauders enter the library. Immediately going to their table.

"Moony! Em! So we were pranking Snivellus right?" Whispered-yelled Sirius, Remus shook his head in disapproval but didn't say anything more.

"Well," James mussed, sliding next to Ember, "We almost got caught by Filch but then Wormy had a great idea-"

"A map of Hogwarts!" Peter smiled widely, clearly proud of himself. Ember turned to look at Remus an impressed look on her face.