11- Ember White's love

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 CHAPTER ELEVEN!                      — Limerence

CHAPTER ELEVEN!
                     — Limerence

" I still love him."

JAMES POTTER HADNT LEFT EMBERS SIDE SINCE REMUS LEFT. His blanket was shielding the girl. He watched her even breaths, it was hard to think that not even thirty minutes ago she was having a hard time breathing.

She looked so peaceful just laying there. Of course he wondered what caused the Panic attack, maybe Skylar would know. Was it her brother? He remembers when Ember told him about her brother who moved to America.

His eyes darted to the door once more. Really, how hard could it be to find Skylar? Apparently really hard because it had been at least five minutes since Remus left.

It was a pretty big castle.

James's eyes went to Ember once more. The year stains were still on her face, he's guessing that's where she had her mascara.

Her face scrunched up and her eyes slowly opened. She looked alarmed and sat up, her eyes moving around the room warningly, but James grabbed her arm. "Hey, hey your okay."

She let out a loud sigh and nodded slowly. James helped her up gently and led her to their bathroom.

For a all boys bathroom it was pretty clean. James knew it was mainly Remus and Peter's doing, James and Sirius were practically animals. James grabbed the stool that was in the corner and moved it so Ember could sit down.

He went to the drawer that had 'Sirius ;)' in big, black letters, and took his makeup wipes out. The black had a habit of using eyeliner and James was getting tired of him using toilet paper to wipe it off. He took one out and put the container back in the drawer.

James bent down in front of Ember who was playing with her fingers. He wiped under her slowly. A frown was on his face, ember noticed that. She noticed how he was being gentle with her. As if James could feel her eyes, his met hers. His hand had stopped wiping and they were simply staring at each other.

James nor Ember made any movement. In that moment it was just them.

James and Ember.

A boy who wore glasses and had fancied Lily Evans since second year. A girl who had blonde hair and had fancied River O'Connor since her first year.

For a moment, that small moment. Lily and River had left their minds. It was James and Ember, only James and Ember.

The person who would hold your hair back when you throw up or still give you sloppy kisses when your sick. A Gryffindor who loved quidditch and a Hufflepuff who hated the sport. That was James and Ember.