25- exams are gross

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦?( yes )    ( no )𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽

( yes )    ( no )
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽... 𝗒𝖾𝗌!

𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 ( chapter twenty-five ) 𝗈𝖿
𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦  

LILY EVANS HAD BEEN having a crisis. For the past whatever many years- James Potter has been chasing after her. And then one day, he wasn't. He slowly stopped when she started dating River. And at first she was happy, and then it started to fade.

River was sweet, don't get her wrong. But she actually was beginning to miss James's teasing and flirting. She never thought she would but look at her now.

It hit her like a truck when she saw Ember strut into the great hall on the first day back. A niffler on her shoulder with a tiara and sunglasses. The blonde wearing matching sunglasses. People turned around to look at her dramatic entrance.

Their classes for the first day back were canceled like normal. So, Ember was sporting a white long sleeved shirt with a navy blue sweater-vest over it, her sunglasses, doc martins, and mom jeans.

She smiled brightly and then made her way to Lily's boyfriend. Honestly, she's taking all the guys that have ever liked lily. But she can't blame them, hell Ember's fit.

The ginger wanted to get up and run to the Hufflepuff table in that moment, but her feet wouldn't move. So she stayed and talked with Marlene.

"Hullo!" Ember chirped as she sat next to her friends.

"Ooooh..." Ophelia whistled. "Damn momma you looking good today!"

Ember laughed. "Well me and El decided that if your going back to need to go all out." The blonde let Elvendork onto the table. And of course Elvendork being Ember's daughter went straight to the strawberrys.

"What is that thing?" River asked. "I mean it's cute but it's kinda scary."

Ember dramatically gasped, throwing her hand over her chest. "My gosh Lake! Do you really not know about my beautiful Niffler, Elvendork Ember Dumbledore-Potter-White?"

River raised his eyebrow, "Elvendork Ember Dumbledore-Potter-White?" He laughed and Ophelia snorted.

"Her nickname was going to be Harry. But Marlee told me she was a girl so it's El now. Em and El." She looked around. "I'm going to visit the Gryffindorks- Tuddles!"

𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 - James Potter ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara