27- guitar

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦?( yes )    ( no )𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽

( yes )    ( no )
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽... 𝗒𝖾𝗌!

𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 chapter ( twenty-seven ) 𝗈𝖿
𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦  

EMBER DRAGGED THE BOYS OUT of the stuffy living room to into the wonderful outside world. She put on her sunglasses and smiled a little, "so, as you know I hate quidditch."

James groaned, "the whole world knows Em."

"I know- now shut up you tosser."

Sirius snorted loudly and Ember glared at him, "Now that thats over-" she gave a pointed look to the two boys. "I do happen to love people. So knowing you two idiots, I had dad help me make a quidditch pitch in the garden!"

James and Sirius's frowns both turned upside down very quickly. "Why didn't you just say so!" Sirius said loudly.

Ember shrugged, "Now, I know how to play. I'm just-" The blonde was rudely cut off by her fake-boyfriend.

"Scared of a broom!" James laughed. Ember glared at him to her best ability.

"I hate you."

James nodded with a smirk. Ember rolled her eyes in response. Sirius looked between the two with a raised eyebrow, "I can smell the sexual tension..." he sniffed the air.

Ember wanted so badly to punch him right in the nuts. But, that would be mean. And you cannot be mean to guests. "I hate you. Now let's play!"

"Your playing quidditch?" James mused. Ember never seemed like the type to even bat an eye to anything quidditch. Unless she was hating on it.

"I do. But, I love you guys so. Shut the fuck up and let's play!" Ember said happily and ran off to get three brooms out of the shed.

She wasn't necessarily bad at flying a broom. She just found the sport boring. I mean flying around for hours just to find a little gold bird was not her style.

"She loves us so much." Sirius said with a large smile.

James laughed awkwardly, "yep."

Sirius slowly turned to him. With an eyebrow raised he said, "You need some help. I cant even talk about how Em loves us without you getting hard."