7- room of requirements

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER SEVEN!                       — Limerence

CHAPTER SEVEN!
Limerence

" I mean like pretend to date."

EMBER HAD BEEN SHOOK UP SINCE HER DADA CLASS, MANY OTHERS WERE ASWELL. People were shook up from the things they had seen and dinner was long; filled with glares to the Gryffindor table. Mainly the boy and girl at the gryffindor table.

Ophelia was laughing at Ember, as she often was. She only stopped when Ember turned to face her with a look that would equivalent to a puppy who had just been kicked. Ophelia frowned, "Em, are you okay with them dating?"

Ember shook her head, her face hiding in her hands. "No. I bloody hate it." Her voice came out cracked. "I don't want to be the bitch that breaks them up. But I'm just- so in love with him. I cant do that to Lily, Ophelia. You know I can't be that person. I hate that person and I'm about to become said person!

Ophelia sighed and moved to wrap her arms around Ember, placing her chin on the girls head. She knew that the blonde had a crush on their bestfriend but she never knew it was this bad. Ember White was in love with River O'Conner and it would be a train wreck.

"We should go back to the common room." Ember said after a long silence. Ophelia gave her a small nod of agreement.

The walk back was quiet and painful. Ember was upset and Ophelia felt bad for laughing at her best-friend. Their walks were out of sync unlike normal and an eerie presence was in the air.

Ember glanced over at Ophelia, she looked torn. "I'm not mad." The blonde admitted.

Ophelia looked up from her feet and to the blonde, who was already looking at her with a slight smile. Ophelia grinned and threw her head back, letting out a long sigh. "Thank Merlin!"

Ember laughed, "I'll be fine." Ophelia smiled at her sadly, "I'll always love him I think. But one day I'll forget."

One day she'll forget.

Ophelia and Ember spent the rest of the night, laughing and telling eachother about what they did all summer. When River came they allowed him to join in. But you could see it in his face he wasn't happy for how Ember had been to him recently- and she could care less at the Moment, because one day she'll forget the love she had for him.

Ophelia left for her dorms first, not even thinking about the tension between the other two Hufflepuffs. Ember and River had said a few words until the latter had seemed to have enough and headed off for bed. Ember stayed and watched the blazing fireplace.