26- letters

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦?( yes )    ( no )𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽

( yes )    ( no )
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽... 𝗒𝖾𝗌!

𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 ( chapter twenty-six ) 𝗈𝖿
𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦  

SUMMER HEAT SEEPED THROUGH her body as she rested on the tiny beach. The Whites holiday home was definitely something she would give her soul to stay at all the time.

On top a little hill rested a house that had a great big window in the living room to see the clear river behind it. The River itself had a sandy coastline and clear water. Not to mention that the sun was positioned perfectly to get the perfect tans, which Ember definitely needed.

Skylar would often spend the days with her, tanning, gossiping. Of course Ember told her sister about the kiss that was practically waging warfare on her mind. And of course, Skylar left her with a simple ass response of "follow your heart." Which meant nothing because her heart is stupid and will most likely make her get hurt in the end.

Farther away in London rested James Potter. Whilst he was having a similar problem to Ember, it wasn't exactly the warfare type. More of the cold shower type.

He hadn't one hundred precent accepted that he might like Ember, I mean can you even like someone after only so long of being together? And there was always the River issue.

The stupid lake taking each of the girls he fancies. Stupid, stupid.

Sirius had stayed with him over summer considering he was disowned from his family. Probably for the better anyway. The only thing holding Sirius back, he admitted to James, was Regulus. But he knew he would've died if he didn't leave.

Yet, both James Potter and Ember White were wondering the same thing everytime they saw a newspaper. The killings were increasing every day. This man truly was evil and wouldn't stop until he got what he want. Many nights Ember would lay awake in her bed, just staring at the ceiling and counting down moments, seconds.

James layed in bed staring at the ceiling one afternoon. His brain was wrecking with ideas and as much as he just wanted to let them continue Sirius had other ideas.

Sirius had not found out about their kiss yet, but that wouldn't stop him from teasing him when he would write a letter to her. Sure, they never talked about the kiss in letters or anything but they were short and sweet ones.