34- Hourglass

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
TW: DEATH

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR!                       — Limerence

                      — Limerence

" I don't want to die. "

SHE WEAVED THROUGH PEOPLE, WAND AT THE READY AS SHE WAS TAUGHT HER WHOLE LIFE. Except now it meant more than it did at eleven years old; people were screaming, yelling, colors among all were being shot through the air.

She joined in with the colors as she shot a disarming spell at a death eater. His wand flying behind him as he looked dumbfounded. The wand was caught by a blonde wearing a gryffindor scarf. The blonde had a large shit-eating smirk. Ember noticed her to be Marlene McKinnon. "Good catch Marlene!"

"Fuck yeah! I did that whores!" Marlene laughed joyfully as she snapped the wand with her knee and threw it to the ground. The death eater stared at her stupidly before he got shot by a spell.

Marlene shrugged it off. She quickly noticed the wand was disarmed by Ember and threaded through the people. She had heard so many stories of the woman, at this point she was wanting to meet miss Ember E. White.

"God that was so hot." Marlene smiled as her and Ember fought off the death eaters, closer to each other now, and turning in circles around eachother.

"I know right? Like teach these Voldemort ass-suckers their place." Ember smiled despite the situation, and moved her wand to shoot out a protection spell.

Marlene smirked as she snapped another wand and threw it to the ground. "Seriously! Chose to worship someone with a nose, atleast! Like me for instance."

"I would worship you!" Ember yelled, quickly dodging a red light. Along with taking a tiny prayer to Merlin it didn't hit someone behind her. Like he heard, the spell crashed into a building.

Colors zoomed around them in different manors, red, green, blue, yellow. Every color of the rainbow. Ember might even think it would be beautiful in a way if it wasn't a death wish hidden.

Marlene and Ember were getting closer together as the fighting went on, now back to back. They were moving quicker and with more agile. Using every spell they were ever taught to defend themselves and the school they loved. "Can we please make out after this?" Marlene asked, trying to defuse the heavy tension of war.

"Why the hell would I say no to an offer like that?" Ember smirked and shot her favorite charm, an area spell. A few death eaters in front of her fell down, stunned. "Holy crap that was awesome! I love that spell." Ember started at her hand and wand miraculously, quickly remembering where she was and continued to shoot out more spells.