17- quidditch game

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇
𝖻𝗒 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗆

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
2:09 ━━━─────●── 3:25

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷  2:09 ━━━─────●── 3:25

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 17
- WHEN YOU'RE LOOKING
AT ME IVE NEVER FELT
SO HAPPY

THE MARAUDERS WERE LAUGHING to themselves. Everyone was giving looks around the hall to see who had been the newest prank victim. It was common knowledge, if the Marauders are trying to hide their laughing, they've pranked someone.

And the lucky people of the day just happened to be Ember White and Severus Snape.

Now, Severus was a simple one. A gift basket. Though that may not seem like a prank at first, Sirius put hair creams, masks, shampoos, conditioners, etc. Seeing Snape march into the great hall holding a picnic basket was the highlight of many's day.

He practically screamed at them while angrily handing it back to Sirius and marching out of the hall once more. Giggles and snorts were erupting around them.

"Why would he give it back?!" Sirius would complain while people around him laughed, "It's not like he doesn't need it!"

And whilst seeing Severus Snape with a picnic basket holding hair care was amusing. Seeing Estelle White strut into the hall with bright red hair was better.

Now, the Marauders knew she hated quidditch. And with the Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw match coming up, they decided she should wear some Gryffindor colors. Sirius was dead set on James's quidditch jumper not being enough. However, they did not expect her to actually like her blonde hair red. 

Ember white strutted into the hall, her now red hair curled neatly. Even having red lipstick to match. She wasn't exactly wearing her robes yet so it was just a black skirt with a white button-up polo. Her sleeves were rolled up to her elbows. With yellow and black tie neatly tied around her neck. Ember looked hot to say the least.

People gaped at her as she wasn't to sit with the boys, knowing full well they're the ones responsible. "Hello boys!" She happily exclaimed while sitting in her usual spot next to James.

"Hello Em." Sirius winked at her, "Say, are you really that hungry? I have other plans if your down."

She snorted, "Twat."

Peter laughed, "you're meant to hate your red hair, not embrace it!"

She shrugged, leaning her head into James's shoulder, people were watching okay? "I was super mad at first and then I was like- holy merlin's left toe I look bloody hot. So I became a rich man."