59- h.p.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE!                       — Limerence

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE!
                      — Limerence

" Alright daddy "

JAMES WAS ALWAYS SCARED TO BE A PARENT. He didn't know why, really, it didn't seem that horrible. However, as Ember got closer to July 31, the duedate for their baby, his fears arose a little more each minute.

He wanted to be the father he has - had - The father he had. The one that would play with their child in the mud and not get mad at them. Or the one that wouldn't send a howler when his child got in trouble at Hogwarts. he wanted to embrace them for all their differences and simmalaritys.

The nursery was decorated in red. James, of course, had done this without Ember's knowing. He knew she wouldn't realize something as grand since she was too close to popping anyway. He finished the final detail before skipping downstairs where Ember was making lunch. The house had been baby-readied to the max level.

Their to-go bag sat on a dining table, baby bottles on the drying rack and in the cabinets, and more necessities layed around randomly.

Ember's light blue dress flowed around her as she moved around the kitchen, cleaning as she cooked. It was something Marci had taught her to do growing up and she never quite let the habit go. James leant on the door frame, watching her move gracefully even with a large belly and being so close to her due-date. Though, she did have her moments like yesterday where she couldn't even get out of bed from how exhausted she was.

Her hair was tied in a bun from the giant clip in her hair. Small bits of blonde hair fell out and naturally waved by her neck.

For someone that was a day before she was meant to give birth, Ember looked ethereal. James looked at her with such love and happiness he truly did feel like the luckiest man in the world.

Although, the two would be introducing this child to a world filled with war and hatred - more often than not - they would love them until the couple's dying moments.

James hadn't even met his baby yet but he already loved him or her more than he had loved anyone or anything else- not including Ember into that mix. She was a whole new ballpark he had a love for-

"You look perky." He finally spoke up, a smile danced on his face as he stared at her. Ember looked up from the ingredients she was scribbling down.

"Oh, trust me, I'm in more pain I've ever been in. I'm trying to distract myself with everything and anything. Such as the cabinet. Did you know the henge is loose? I would fix it but my belly is getting in the way of everything." She ranted, wiping down the table with a green rag.