66- bloodied crown

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
TW: TORTURE, DEATH, SHORTS
THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃TW: TORTURE, DEATH, SHORTSTHOUGHTS OF SUICIDE

CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX!
                      — Limerence

" You wouldn't kill someone that's not
like you. "

HER NAME WAS VIOLET. Ember had learned. She was seventeen and a muggle. Thrown into this world of magic with no idea it even existed. Ember truly did try her hardest to calm the young woman and tell her all wizards weren't like this. She explained Voldemort and how people were most definitely looking for her... how people would come to save them.

She also told Violet to let her take all of the beatings. She didn't want her to get hurt from something she wasn't even involved in. However, something in the back of her mind told her only one of them was making it out of this prison. She tried her hardest to ignore that voice, they would both make it out safe. They had to.

Violet had told her about her family; she had two older brothers named David and Jessie, her mom was an artist and her dad was a movie director before he passed from cancer. She was the youngest out of the three. David was the oldest and he had a three-year-old son. Jessie was a playboy, he couldn't keep a girlfriend for more than a week.

Ember told her about James and Harry, along with Hogwarts and her friends. There wasn't a need to keep magic a secret if Violet was going to find out about it.

An hour passed without anyone coming into the room, not to torture them and not to rescue them. Ember still felt exhausted from the Cruciatus curse that was placed on her. It didn't just cause her pain, it drained her energy.

Two hours, Violet had been drifting off for the last three minutes and she finally fell limp on the wall. Ember didn't blame the girl, the whole thing was tiring. She couldn't imagine what was going through Violet's head now that she found out magic was a real thing. Ember remembered Lily telling her about how it was all a myth in the muggle world. People wrote movies and books about a fantasy world that was always right under their noses.

The handle wiggled, alerting Ember that someone was going to come in. As well as she could with her shackles, she shook Violet awake.

The man stepped in. His mask was no longer on, instead, he showed his face. His jaw was long and chiseled, his eyes were grey - a tell-tale sign he was a pureblood - she could barely see his lips, and his eyebrows were messy and thick.

Ember's mouth went dry... he planned on killing them. He wouldn't show his face to the two women if he didn't want to kill them.