30- down horsey, down

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦?( yes )    ( no )𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽

( yes ) ( no )
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽... 𝗒𝖾𝗌!

𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 chapter ( thirty ) 𝗈𝖿
𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

"W-WHAT?!" Ember whispered as she stared at James. Her heart beating a thousand miles an hour as their eyes met. His warm hazel and her deep blue.

"I told you already Ember." James smiled lightly.

"No, no. I need you to repeat that. Say it again." She said while backing up. Trying to get away from him, leave him behind somehow.

"God Ember! I'm fucking in love with you. Can't you see how much I love you." He took in a sharp breath, gathering himself, "I love you, Ember White."

"No. No, you don't, James. You don't love me. You can't love me." She croaked. "You don't love me."

James shook his head dramatically, "I love you. I swear on it." His eyes were becoming watery and his head was racing. The words coming out of him like a symphony. Tension littering the room from the couple. "Remember last year?"

"I don't love you," Ember whispered out. Her bottom lip quivering ever so lightly. "And you know damn well that was an accident. It meant nothing to me."

James stared at her with an empty look. "E-"

"No!" She cut him off quickly. "You can't just say you love me. Because you don't love me. You love the thought of being with me! God, you are so selfish. You know I fancy someone else, James!" Ember yelled to him.

The two stared at each other, their eyes telling a story not many could read. So many emotions just for them, not to be shared with anyone other than each other.

They were stuck in the melody of each other, completely quiet before both of them starting laughing. The other three boys laughing in the background. "And end scene," Ember said while trying to compose herself.

"That was beautiful!" Peter smiled as he high-fived Ember.

"I think I'm gonna cry- Moony, love, hold me," Sirius stated while wiping away fake tears.

"We should become actors." Ember nudged James. He smiled proudly.

"We probably are in a different universe. I would totally rock being a superhero or something- like the ones in the muggle comics." He laughed.