63- Christmas!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE!                       — Limerence

Limerence

" Why would his mom need a lacey bra "

MONTHS PASS QUICKLY DURING WAR. Faster than Ember would've ever thought. The weight of the prophecy making the Potter's ticking time bombs had detonated a few weeks after.

Ember went back to work, the only change being that Alice was nearly always by her side. Which, she loved. Alice was so sweet all of the time. She would tell Ember stories about Neville and Frank that would melt Ember right on the spot. Along with her being absolutely amazing at her job. She was nice to patients, never late, and absolutely perfect.

And of course, as the months ran, holidays came. Such as Halloween which was spent happily between a small group of people. No big trick-or-treating was involved considering Erick would be the only one allowed to go - everyone else was either too old or too young.

Candy was passed around, cupcakes and cookies were eaten. Scary stories (mainly Sirius saying what he would look like if he was bald in a deep voice) were told.

They were British, they didn't celebrate Thanksgiving.

And Ember's favorite time of year... Christmas. She didn't know what stuck out to her about the average Holiday. Some people - Genny and Skylar - said it was overrated. But, Ember could disagree.

The snow was falling effortlessly, they even got to take five-month-old Harry out to play in it for a short time. Ember, on Christmas Vacation, was able to bake gingerbread men and charm them to walk around the little boy. James had begun the hard treat of finding presents whilst Ember dealt with their home. She had drunkenly pitched the idea for the friend group to have Christmas at their house - she would celebrate Christmas Eve with her biological family.

Of course, Lily being the only sober one remembered this and asked Ember if she still wanted to do it. Pressured and a little confused, Ember said yes. Lily didn't mean to pressure her, she just wanted to know if the blonde still wanted to do it.

Now she had to pick up baby toys, random candy wrappers from James and Ophelia's candy highs. Even worse being Ember had forgotten she was a witch and could've used magic the whole time halfway though her cleaning. Yeah, it was a lot easier after that.

After the house was sparkly clean, she sat Harry down in a high-chair. Just finishing feeding him baby food when James came in. "Emmmberrr!" He yelled, excitement dripping in his tone.