70- secret keeper

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER SEVENTY!                       — Limerence

CHAPTER SEVENTY!
Limerence

"People will expect Sirius to be the secret keeper."

THE WAR HAD GOTTEN WORSE. Months passed in days. Everything going quicker than the wine sitting on dinner tables at parties. Time had become more of an allurement by the ticking second. With every twenty-four hours that passed her mind, she was pushed more into the content place of time simply being a rouse for the human mind. It made no sense how Harry had just turned a year old and now it was already october.

With the time allurement, tragidy followed.

She could see the pain in Molly Weasley's eyes every time she glanced at the woman. New news delivered the fact that she was the last Prewett child left; Gideon and Fabian were dead, along with Ava. Molly had lost all of her siblings in a matter of years. Ember couldn't even begin to grasp the pain she was feeling. Skylar and Aries - though they've been hurt - had not died yet. Yet because it could always happen. She's learned that. She didn't think she was gonna get a letter from regulus after his death or Ophelia would never come back to the Potter home after that night.

Everyone was on their feet, more than they ever had been. Looking behind themselves at every light sound. It was becoming serious, more than it ever had been. On edge wouldn't even begin to describe the feeling they were all having.

With the realization there was a mole in the order, the marauders were becoming closed off, each one in their own little bubble. Remus and Sirius were observant of everyone. Of course, not including Ember, James, or Peter. No one would even think about Peter betraying anyone. He was quiet at the order meetings and missed many, claiming his mother was ill. The Remus-Blacks also didn't belive it to be Ember and James since they had made Sirius Secret Keeper.

Secret Keeper- a wizard who is designated to hide a secret by the Fidelius charm - a spell that conceals a secret -and embeds it into the living soul. They can't pass the information from blackmail, bewitching, or torture. They must give it up voluntarily. Ember and James chose Sirius, knowing the man would never willingly betray them.

Ember and James had became the most closed off. It was their family at stake if anything were to happen. The hardest part would be when they - and if - they found out the mole. Everyone in the order had become close family and even finding out one of them had been a death eater would be heartbreaking for them to accept.

Even with the war becoming worse every day, they still had their jobs. Ember still had to be a healer - which, she was doing great under the pressure and had risen her way to Kaylee's second in command in only months. She was well-known in Saint Mungos for her work.