40- the sibling pact

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER FORTY!                       — Limerence

CHAPTER FORTY!
                      — Limerence

" I'm Kelsey! "

EMBER SHOVED HER HAIRBRUSH IN HER BAG VIOLENTLY. She currently sat in James's dorm, many of her clothing items and everyday items were in there since the two spent so much time together.

"Why are you so violent today, blondie?" James laughed as he slipped a shirt over his toned body. Ember did everything in her power not to stare at her boyfriend whilst he changed. Still, her ears reddened slightly.

"I don't want to leave again." Ember whined, pushing herself off of the ground and going over to James. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hiding her face in his chest. Words muffled as she said, "I want to stay here with you."

James laughed slightly, bending down the tiniest bit to kiss her hair. "You're so clingy, Blondie!" Said James whilst wrapping arms around her. To be quite frank, he was clingy aswell.

Ember groaned into his chest. Shivers went down James's spine from the sound. "Please just let me hug you." She looked up with him, a small pout on her face, "I don't want to leave."

James smiled sadly and rested his head on hers. "I'm sorry, you have to Emmy."

Ember scrunched up her nose, un-excitedly moving from his chest to finish her stuff. "Darling?" Ember asked her boyfriend. James had migrated to his bed, laying down and playing with that damn snitch of his.

James hummed in response, letting the snitch flutter out as he looked over to Ember. She was still folding some shorts of hers, "Can I borrow a jumper?" She asked casually.

The messy hair boy smiled brightly, his face tinting a little. Embarrassed, he muffled, "yeah..."

Ember immediately brightened when James threw her the pale orange jumper. "Thank you!" She smiled as she tucked it away in her trunk. No doubt will it just come out soon.

Brushing his hair back, James threw a small gift at the blonde. She picked it up, giving James a small grin. In her hand rested a small, black box. If she wasn't smart enough, she would assume it to be a wedding ring. She glanced up at James, fiddling with the box. "And what is this?"

James smiles, dropping down beside her. He takes her hands, and the box, into his hands. Slowly opening it, Ember gasped. "Now, this may not be a wedding ring or a promise ring... but it was very expensive."