55- wtf is a job

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE!                       — Limerence

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE!
Limerence

" Expecto Patronum! "

HIS DREAM - AT LEAST SINCE HE WAS ABLE TO SPEAK - was to be an Auror. He could imagine himself fighting the bad guys and defending London with an iron fist. He would be able to wave around his wand and conquer the evils trying to take over.

Her dream was to be a healer. Be someone that could save people's lives daily. They would thank her for creating potions and spells. She would rush to the little rooms after getting a page and save the person in pain.

Not only had Ember spent the last few years being her best to achieve said goal, but she also branched out of what usual healers would study. In the wizarding world, mental illnesses aren't very explored. Many times they'll see someone with a learning disorder or depression and give them a potion.

No; Ember did not agree with that. She spent most of her free time in her seventh year exploring the insides and out of muggle diseases. Of course, she studied wizard illnesses as well. It was just that a lot of things weren't normal in the world she lived in. But normal to others (muggles) She could change that though- no, she would change it.

She knew she was young. She also knew that she was smart. Not many seventh years could make a potion that would help werewolf's on their transformation. They couldn't remember things as she could.

"Are you ready for your first day?" Ophelia asked when she walked into Potter's home.

"Right... I think you spend more time here than at your own house, Lia." Ember grumbled and shut the door after Ophelia ever so graciously left it wide open.

Yes, it was true. Ophelia did find herself mysteriously wandering into the wooden home at random times. Maybe it was the way she just enjoyed the lively house more than her own quiet flat. And yes, moving in with Marlene was always a card on the table but would Marlene even want her in her home?

Ophelia strutted in and threw herself on the plush couch, "You enjoy my company plenty." She smirked. "I know you get tired of Potter all the time. Ew, marriage life."

The woman laughed, sitting herself next to Ophelia. "I wouldn't have married him if I didn't enjoy his company. James is a quite good company if you know what I mean." She said in a suggestive tone.

Ophelia gasped, choking on a said gasp and falling off the couch. She gasped for air, a hand moving around crazily. Besides the chaos, Ember wheezed out a high laugh.