21- pack it up ember white

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

LIMERENCE         ↳ chapter 21

LIMERENCE
         ↳ chapter 21

WITH A FINAL CHARM, ALL OF Embers things were nicely put into her bag. She would be going home today. Last night she had fallen asleep with James but luckily awoke at the perfect time to get to her dorm and pack what she would be taking home.

Ember was completely and utterly worried if she was being honest. Last Christmas was fueled in anger and sadness because Aries White had not been able to travel to the United Kingdom and had to stay in America. It caused Marci to cry on Christmas Day when the owl arrived.

Aries White was infatuated with his job at the American Ministry. He left as soon as he graduated, left Ember. Ember and Aries were always close, they were brother and sister. She loved him and she believed it to be the other way around.

Before he left him and Ember got into a huge fight. A fight about him leaving and what he would be leaving behind. She yelled at him, screamed. She couldn't accept the fact her brother was moving across the world.

He could work at the British ministry, but he didn't want to. After he left and after their fight, Every owl she managed to get to America was ignored or sent back with a simple word or two.

Aries had completely and utterly left out his sister from his new, great life.

Ember was forgiving. At least pretty forgiving. But she wasn't sure if she could automatically forgive Aries. Call her stubborn or petty, but that was her brother and her best friend. The person who was meant to be there at Estelle's funeral.

But he didn't even come. Sure, Estelle and Aries weren't as close as Estelle and Ember, but he missed his grandmothers funeral. No one deserves that, for their only grandson to skip out on their burial. Even if he was busy with work.

That wasn't something very forgivable.

"Hey Em?" Ophelia called out to her, ember turned around and beamed at her best friend. "You ready to go down?"

Ember nodded, "Let's leave this place!" She didn't exactly want to leave but she didn't want to stay either.

The girls made their way to the carriages, giving their luggage and everything else to Filch, who looked incredibly happy about it. Skylar helped Ember up.

She plopped down on one of the chairs. Sighing loudly, "Time to get this shit on the road." She looked over to Ophelia who snorted at the blondes statement. "Did I tell you I wanted a Niffler for Christmas?"