53- Wedding!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE!                       — Limerence

Limerence

" I think I'm winning just marrying her. "

THREE MONTHS. It had been three months since they planned their special day. It was safe to say they weren't very worried about how long they had. The only concern was the war. People would wait for them... the war waited for no one.

Now, though, everything falls into place. It's checkers on the kitchen tiles. Ember never beloved she would be the one crying when she finds the dress that makes her look like a queen. Having to hug Ophelia as she thinks about marrying him. Falling to the ground in her perfect dress as her brain goes a thousand miles an hour from the pure adrenaline.

The dress... oh the dress. It was magnificent. While she didn't believe herself to be crazy while planning the wedding, the dress was the one thing she was freaking out on.

But when the woman who owned the shop brought out the long white dress her heart stopped. The dress covered her breast with white flowers, a cut down the middle separated them. The gown of the dress flew in a memorizing way that stopped her thinking process. The flowers from the top flew down to the bottom. A veil sat on braided hair.

"You look gorgeous, bee." Skylar sobbed, hugging her tightly. "I can't believe my little sister is getting married."

Ember chuckled and hugged her back. "You look amazing too, Sky." She smiled, complimenting the gorgeous sunset orange dress her sister was wearing.

"Ember!" Lily called out to her, doing a quick spin in her dress. "Do you like it?"

Ember squealed, "I love it, Lily. Oh and Alice yours is gorgeous as well. I knew it was the right decision to let you pick them out."

"You gave us the same color and some money. Of course,, we picked out the best dresses- not as good as yours though-" Marlene whistled. "It's a damn shame I'm taken and your marrying Potter." She smirked.

"I will take that as a compliment but don't let Ophelia hear you say that or she'll go ballistic."

The girl mentioned came out of the bathroom beside Kaylee. "This dress is too tight on my boobs. Seriously who decided that I should gain weight in only my boobs!"

"I love your boobs!" Marlene yelled out, cupping her hands for even more echo. Giggles surpassed around the room as Ophelia turned a deep red. Even despite the foundation on her face.