68- flowers on a grave

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
TW: GREIF, SHORT THOUGHTS
OF SUICIDE

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃TW: GREIF, SHORT THOUGHTSOF SUICIDE

CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE!
                      — Limerence

" Ophelia Raver! Glad to meet you! "

SHE WAS SCARED, TO SAY THE LEAST. Aries and Skylar encouraged her that everything would be fine. She would do amazing. She didn't think so. Starting a new school - one for witches and Wizards- was scary. She even shook a little seeing the red train. It taunted her, raising its fingers to jolt her out. As if her wizard blood wasn't pure enough for it.

Before, she was excited to join Hogwarts with her siblings. But now, it felt more like a scary chore.

Eventually, Aries picked her up in his arms and brought her inside the train. Skylar laughed behind them and kissed her head. "It'll be okay, Em! I loved my first year. Go find friends, okay?"

Ember nodded, a blush rising on her cheeks. Her hands went to fiddle with the curls in her hair. As a young child, her curls were more defined. Not the waves they had become as she aged.  "Okay. I will make friends." She told her siblings, not sure if she was lying or not.

Ember had never been able to make friends when she was put into primary school. All the other children found her too loud or odd. She wasn't sure if it was from her wizard blood or her personality. But, as a child she assumed it to be her personality. Marci promised her it would be easier to find friends at Hogwarts, however.

Aries smirked, "You're my sister, of course, you will. I'll see you when you get sorted. Capeesh?" He pinched her cheeks obnoxiously. Ember grimaced. Pulling away from his hands.

"Capeesh." Ember nodded, her face still red.

The tiny blonde set out for her journey to conquer the very scary train. The feat of making friends... and the future.

When she finally found a compartment - one with two people occupying it - she opened the door."Hello, mind if I sit here?" A little girl, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, waved at the people inside. A boy, her age, nodded his head. "My name is Ember. I'm a first-year!"

The little girl beside a dark-haired boy smiled brightly, bringing Ember into a hug. "Ophelia Raver! Glad to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you, Ophelia." Ember flushed. Shocked that 'Ophelia' automatically hugged her. She wasn't used to this kind of treatment from anyone but her family. Mainly her grandmother and mother. The boy beside her snickered, a smile on his face. He was missing his front tooth and a bottom one. Ember's faced heating up, looking away from the boy.