29- the chilling tale of Regulus Black

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦?( yes )    ( no )𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽

( yes ) ( no )
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽... 𝗒𝖾𝗌!

𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 chapter ( twenty-nine ) 𝗈𝖿
𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

WHEN JAMES POTTER THOUGHT of Ember white at the beginning of sixth year, he thought of her smile and her blonde hair. How she would snap back at anyone who dare makes fun of her friends. The yellow and black tie she wore messily or neatly around her neck.

Now, he thought about her laugh and the way her leg bounced slightly when she was nervous. He thought about her deep blue eyes he would get lost in most days. The way his lips felt on hers. The way their lips felt like they were meant to touch.

He began to observe the girl, as creepy as it sounds. Though it hurt every time he saw her eyes on River, he couldn't stop. The girl would enchant him in a way not even Lily Evans could.

Speaking of miss Evans, she had certainly became closer to James. He didn't mind much, she was sweet and fun to talk to. Though she did seem confused of to why James's eyes wouldn't light up more when she spoke to him.

With them sharing a dorm, they would spend many nights of the first week just talking, of course James made Ember and the boys stay in his dorm for one night. Upsetting enough for Lily because she had to deal with them talking all night.

Ember and River had also began to get in their old habits, of course with Ophelia by their side.

And remind you, there're only a week into their seventh year. Funny how time works right? One moment Ember was facing the red train, holding Aries and Skylar's hands about to take on her first year, and now she's happily laughing with her fake boyfriend and his friends about Severus Snape's greasy hair.

Ember White was meant to be on a calming stroll, but nope, instead she ran into Peter and ended up having a staring contest with him.

"You're gonna blink rat boy." Ember hissed quietly, though her eyes were watering she would not give up. Especially since Remus bet two galleons on her. Sirius was a Black, disowned or not, he still had bank.

"No!" Said Peter. His eyes told a different story because they were watering and twitching.

"What are you two doing?" A familiar voice perked up from behind the four. Peter blinked his eyes quickly, not expecting the sudden voice.