8- WE DID NOT HAVE SEX

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER EIGHT!                       — Limerence

CHAPTER EIGHT!
Limerence

" You did shag someone last night!"

EMBER AND JAMES WOKE UP very disheveled. James woke up first, his arms were wrapped around Ember, holding her tight as if she would get up and leave. His hair was messy from laying on the bean bag. James had nearly fainted when he realized that Ember White was asleep in his arms. He tried to move the girl without waking her up, but she snuggled up closer to him.

With a very red face, James looked at the clock. They had missed their first two classes. He glanced back down at the sleeping blonde. She looked so peaceful, her hair was messy, face relaxed and the small smile on her face was still there, he noticed how the skirt was slightly rolled up. He rolled it down and shook Ember awake.

"I am not going to help you with charms, Sky." She groaned out, her voice was raspy but still had the light tone to it. James laughed a little bit. Ember's eyes shot up. "Oh Merlins left saggy boob! How long did we sleep?!"

James smiled, "a long time. We missed our first two classes" Ember shot up and transfigured her clothing into her uniform, luckily she had already brought her school bag and it held her robe inside. She did the same to James and quickly parted ways with him.

She ran to her third period which was Herbology. She wasn't too worried about being late because Professor Sprout and Ember had always been close.

She ran down to the greenhouse, her blonde hair flowing behind her. She could tell her makeup was most likely ruined and her hair was knotty. Her legs finally brought her to the green house and she threw the door open.

Most eyes left the plants and turned to face the girl. To anyone else her look was unusual... her hair was knotted in the back from laying on James, Her lipgloss was smudged and her robes came undone while running. Her face was no doubtly red from running down here. "Sorry Sprouty! I slept in I am so sorry!"

Professor Sprout clearly wasn't going to the conclusion that everyone else was. She laughed slightly, "that's all well miss White. Fix your tie please and I'll show you what we're doing in today's lesson."

Ember nodded lightly. She glanced at River and Ophelia. River was fuming and Ophelia was trying to hold in her laugh, both of them thinking she had probably came back from a snog session.

She grinned at them and listened to Professor Sprout tell her what they had done in class so far. She nodded and thanked the professor before going to her table with River and Ophelia. She stood and began working on her plant, still trying to unknot her hair.