60- motherhood (cool emoji glasses)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER SIXTY-!                       — Limerence

CHAPTER SIXTY-!
Limerence

" See, even Harry thinks you're scary, Pads. "

THOUGH THEY WERE EXCITED TO FINALLY HAVE HARRY, THE MARRIED COUPLE WERE VERY TIRED. Harry was very a very whiny child. Ember often found herself wanting to punt him across the red nursery.

She loved him; he would do this thing where he giggled when James got hurt and his bright blue eyes immediately caught her attention. She started crying when she saw them.

She was sat in the hospital room holding the brown-haired baby when he opened his eyes a little. You couldn't see much but you could see the bright blue irises that stared back at her. "Oh, my Merlin. James! James, he has my eyes, look. Finally one thing about him that's not you!" She had laughed happily.

Ever since then it had become harder to deal with Harry. Though he was very whiny he had his happy moments.

The crying coming from the lone crib in the corner woke her up from her much-needed slumber. She felt the bed lighten from the weight taken off of it when James got up. Silently cheering in her head, she pretended to still be asleep.

"Hey, chill with the crying, Elvendork. You really need to stop whining every night." James joked, jumping Harry in his arms. "I'm very close to giving you to Remus and Sirius and say deal with it. Yes, I called you - my amazing son - it. It was an accident though so you can't hate me."

Harry stopped crying, listening to James's suddenly deep voice. It had dropped from him being woken up, scratching all the right places in the infant's brain. "Yeah, see. Just stay asleep for a little bit longer and it'll be aye-okay. Just don't poop all over yourself again, Harry." James whispered to him, sitting him back in the cot.

"I know your awake, Em." James chuckled, getting back into bed next to her.

"You can't blame me. You're the one that impregnated me, Potter. Not the other way around." She grinned, turning around to face him. "Though, that would be an interesting story to tell. We may get the front page of Witch Weekly, 'WOMAN GETS HER HUSBAND PREGNANT, FULL DEETS.' for the header.

He laughed and kissed her lips carefully, not wanting to spread the horrors of Morning breath- though it was closer to three A.M. than average morning time.

She grinned, turning back around and snuggling into him- only to be interrupted by Harry's cries again. "Your turn, love." James laughed, patting her shoulder.