"I'm so happy I could kiss you!""okay...but I might bite!"

(Title credits from a comic I found on tumblr on what the surprise is about! Let me know if you can find the artist so I can properly credit them!)

It's the surprise y'all have been waiting for...

Ok, well...not everyone...but anyway,

The surprise I mentioned on my mb...

A surprise that's going to make you say "not again..."

That's right, it's a Little Myden/Snorkmyden playlist(aka Brutally honest/hot tempered gremlin x  furry Disney princess that will kick your ***)!

I thought I'd do this bc Valentine's Day is coming up and bc Little Myden/Snorkmyden is one of my Moomin otps(next to Snuflicia).

This was hard, since a lot of the songs that I thought would fit them turned out that they fit Snufmin more, but I did my best on trying to find songs that fit Little Myden.
Also, some of the songs that seemed to fit them were sorta angst-ty, so this playlist might be a bit sadder compared to the Snufmin playlist.
(Also also, since this was harder to make, there might be some more songs that don't really fit)

Anyway, let's get to it!:

(Skip fifteen seconds at 2:40!^)

(Skip fifteen seconds at 2:14!^)

(Referencing the episode Snorkmaiden got amnesia^)(I know Little My was only emotional for one scene during that episode, but the song above is a 'what if she was more emotional during that episode/the episode showed more of her thoughts on Snorkmaiden getting amnesia?')

(Ignore the bridge^)

Bonus songs that I'm torn on if they fit or not!:

And as a lil' extra bonus...something that fits both Little Myden and Snufmin:

Ok so-
Wiether the songs fit them or not, I hope you enjoyed listening to them!

Happy early Valentine's Day and galentines day everyone!

Seeya!