Hazbin Hotel oc! Well, Kinda...

(!TW!: swearing, mentions of murder, mentions of child neglect, death)

Since it's too hot to go outside, here's some Info about a maybe wip Hazbin Hotel oc!:
-she/her
-died in the 60s(or the 00s. Haven't decided)
-around seventeen years old
-a goat demon
-her name's Bo
-immature, arrogant, and ungrateful. But also ambitious, independent, and honest.
-currently living at the happy hotel because she has no where else to stay. Describes it as 'mediocre'
-her goal is to try to to redeem herself and be less of a ***hole...but only so she can get into heaven and get out of hell.
-the reason she acts like a spoiled brat is due to her parents giving a bunch of attention and love to her throughout most of her human life, but then her parents welcomed a new baby boy to their family and all of that attention and love she used to get was now on her baby brother. Because of it, she barely got any attention and love, and was just there to be the blame for her baby brother's misfortunes.
-She believes that if you act like a brat, everyone will give you the attention and praise you deserve.
-hates Charlie with a burning passion.
-weapon is a giant herding cane.
-has a habit of 'baa'ing most of her b words(e.g baacause, baa!tch, baall, etc)
-has Smol horns
-has a soft spot for (haven't decided).
-scared of (marriage? Love? Being left behind? Cows? Haven't decided yet)
-why she's in hell: snapped and pulled a Itachi Uchiha on her family. Didn't even lie about it or hide it. Got sent to jail and had decent media coverage about her. However, it 'wasn't enough' media coverage/attention in her eyes.
-cause of death: Wip~

(Confession:
Besides it being too hot out, The other reason why I created Bo was because I wanted to do a Little Bo Peep joke and mentioning that she's a goat demon because she was a Scapegoat when she was alive, but now I'm thinking of making her a actual character...
What would you think if I made her a actual character?)