Bad writer screams about Treasure Planet for a entire page

(Okay, after this, I'll stop with my Disney movie reviews, since I know they annoy everyone)

*inhales*
...I'ma rant about Treasure Planet for a sec.

This movie. THIS MOVIE. Holy shit it was awesome! I didn't even censor the s word, that's how amazing it was! Let me break it down on how great it was, spoiler free:
-Jim Hawkins is a very relatable mc. At one point in our lives, we were just like Jim, or we still are like Jim. And we don't see that that often in Disney movies.
-before we go back to the characters, when you think you're going to get bored of Treasure Planet while watching it, it pulls you right back in for a entertaining ride!
-okay now back to the characters
-Morph is a adorable sidekick(and now my favorite Disney sidekick, next to Mushu)!
-B.E.N is a loud and fun character...reading that, you would think he's annoying, but he's actually a pretty funny, sweet, and likable character.
-characters aside
-THE ANIMATION AND ARTSTYLE OH MY GOD WOW(IT'S SO PRETTY AND WELL DRAWN AND WELL ANIMATED)
-The movie's main couple had great chemistry, their relationship WASN'T RUSHED(it took ti m e), their relationship also wasn't love at first sight, and they weren't toxic in the slightest!
-never failed to make me teary eyed at not one, not two, but THREE POINTS.
-the score is great!
-most of the characters were great, too, but a minor one got on my nerves. Other than that character, tho, the cast is solid.
-the voice acting? *chefs kiss*
-I can see why one of my friends was mad at me for not seeing this. I should've saw it sooner!
-overall, I'd give it a 8/10. I loved it and it's a underrated gem, but that one character takes points off the score. It also isn't my favorite, but I still enjoyed it, and I definitely would rewatch it sometime.
And one thing is for sure: it's wayyyy more entertaining than Hercules.
If you haven't seen it, go watch it.
It's a beautiful, relatable, funny, underrated masterpiece that deserves to be talked about more.