Blades are skatin' ya dingus

Hoi!

~~~~~~~~~~

How are you?

~~~~~~~~~~

This entire week has just felt like Hard Knock Life from Annie.
Wait.
If someone has a comp of all the worst things I endured this week, someone edit them to Hard Knock Life!
(In all seriousness, the only thing that has kept me sane throughout this entire week is Soldier, Poet, King by The Oh Hellos-)

~~~~~~~~~~

I had a weird dream the other night.
I dreamt that I was abandoned in a cemetery and was trapped there(and I was reading a tombstone that was blocking my way out over and over in fear. the tombstone had quick witty epigraph about a lion, like the kinds you'd see in the pet cemetery at Disneyworld/Disneyland), and this girl(who strangely looked like my ex - blonde hair, round glasses, hairstyle almost the same...I couldn't make out the girl's eye color, tho) helped me out of there, we went on a date, and she gave me her number while being kinda stubborn about it.
Does this mean I'm dating a girl in the future?(ooo!)
Does this mean I'm leaving my ex's memories behind?(I thought I already did that?)
Does this mean I'm dating my ex in the future?(god, I hope not.)
Does this mean I'm finally getting confidence?
What does it mean????

~~~~~~~~~~

Centaurs: history's first horseboys and horsegirls.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I've noticed this going around on Twitter:
If you were slain in a video game, what four items would you drop?

What I'd drop:
-lavender
-The one shots I never finished writing
-My Teddy Bear or a random teddy bear
-a jar of fundelina

~~~~~~~~~~~

I noticed this playlist on youtube the other day and I could not stop laughing at the name of it for five minutes bi:

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, heads up:
If I'm having a panic attack or my anxiety is spiking and you say 'oh! You should try meditation, yoga, medication, etc', please don't say that again. I know you mean well, but It's annoying and you trying to push your 'perfect relaxation methods uwu' on me won't help the situation. However, if you understand your mistake the first time and apologize(as well as promising to never do it again), I'll forgive you(after me 'asking your sure??' A hundred times). HOWEVER, if you break your promise and bring it up again during the middle of another panic attack, or you scream at me that I'm a awful person because I rejected your relaxation methods...you're my sworn enemy now.