Creeper? Aw man

Hoi!

~~~~~~~~~~

How are you?

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm gonna be busy today, so here's a long spam!

~~~~~~~~~~

My eye got hit with a frisbee yesterday and I didn't have my glasses on...
(Thankfully, it hasn't fallen out of its socket...yet...and I can still see. But let's just hope it'll be okay and I'll get a black eye instead of getting something worse)

~~~~~~~~~~~

On a lighter side,
What if...your favorite fight from your favorite series became the 'are you approaching me' meme?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a joke I heard the other day!:

Okay, so two cats about to race against each other in a river. The first cat exclaims 'one, two, three!' Before jumping in while the other cat exclaims, 'un, deux, trois!' Before jumping in.
Which cat wins the race? The 'one, two, three' cat or the 'Un, deux, trois' cat?

Answer:
The 'one, two, three' Cat won the race. The 'un, deux, trois' cat sank.

~~~~~~~~~~

Here's Bo's(who I'm thinking of changing her name to Reina) rough draft design of her current form!(using gacha life):
(I tried to take inspiration from 1960s jumper dresses with loose ribbons at the neck, as well as heeled boots for her outfit, but it came out kinda lazy-)

Here's Bo's(who I'm thinking of changing her name to Reina) rough draft design of her current form!(using gacha life):(I tried to take inspiration from 1960s jumper dresses with loose ribbons at the neck, as well as heeled boots for her outfit, bu...

(Goat Ears not shown)

And as a bonus, she has something she'd like to ask you all:
(If you get this reference, ily-)

And as a bonus, she has something she'd like to ask you all:(If you get this reference, ily-)