Creative title

Bonjour!

~~~~~~~~~~

Comment Allez-vous?

~~~~~~~~~~

Before this spam starts, two things:
1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUGH STORM-MEYERS!! A little gacha sketch is coming out later in honor of your special day!
And
2. !SPOILERS FOR THE NEW SANDERS ASIDES! !SKIP TO THE NEXT EXCLAMATION POINTS WITH CAPS LOCK WORDS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT!

THAT EPISODE WAS ADORABLE AND...way too relatable...(I've actually had a experience that was kinda like the experience Thomas had. In short: had a massive crush on a guy, he was always busy, one day, he looked free, I decided to try to approach, but mid way on approaching him, I backed away while looking stiff as a cardboard. I found out a few weeks later that he had a girlfriend and my heart was ~shattered~)

It's one of my favorite episodes now!

~

And this was such a breath of fresh air after SvS:R...

~

I was holding Teddy the entire time for moral support, ended up squeezing him too hard at the end.
It's okay, he's still in tact, and I apologized over and over.

~

Okay

Virgil is my least favorite character in Sanders Sides and Sanders Asides

But I do have to admit one thing

He's adorable with his purple eyeshadow

~

BLUSHY ROMAN HOW I MISSED YOUR CUTENESS

~

Also where do you think the others were? My bet is Logan was trying to calculate the situation but was brushed aside(pun not intended) or he was just like 'uh oh feelings'and ducked out, Remus was all alone as always(wish I could give him a hug), and Janus and Patton were cuddling together because Janus gets cold easily(as well as them helping Thomas on the sidelines)

~

Nico x Thomas is adorable! I'm not one for Love at first sight ships and couples, but I'll have a exception for these two!
(Plus, I found a few theme songs for them! Well, kinda:
1. Absolutely Smitten by Dodie Clark
2. Electric Love by BØRNS
And
3. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri)
(Heads up: I'm not going to put up their RP page in the Sanders sides rp book until Saturday. I want everyone to have a chance to see the episode before I post spoiler-ry scenarios)

~

I keep reading theories on tumblr that Nico and Thomas will break up for Roman's character arc and as much as I really want Roman's character arc,,,please don't have them break up,,,

~

Too much Janus hate. TOO MUCH JANUS HATE.

~

Even tho I don't ship prinxiety(I see them more as brothers or friends), It's awesome that they're getting along now!
And the end of the animatic with them was so sweet ima cry-