Moskau Moskau

Hi!

~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I'm gonna do this again bc I love the responses I get when I ask this:
What's up?

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm currently facing an oc delimma.
Your probably thinking, "oh boy, heere we go again...Kat, that isn't new."
And it isn't. But this time it's different.
I'm thinking of going back to finish making my EE oc, Chase. However, I can only think of one person who watched EE that reads this that would get an enjoyment out of seeing Chase when he's done. Plus, I worry that people might find him a bit too edgy for a lighthearted show. To add on, I don't really RP that much anymore, so I have no clue how to further his depvelopment or show him to the world. And his character inspo is Marshall Lee and Marceline from Adventure Time, and I worry people might think that he's a exact copy of those or even that he's an a exact copy of Zora bc he tends to be playful when fighting(ex: "*holding up Arsene Amulet* oh, you want this? *purposely turns the Amulet invisible* oops.") or Giovanni bc he sucks at doing stuff with his epithet(well sortof. Gio is bad at villainy, Chase is bad at his epithet)or Sylvie bc he acts like Sylvie sometimes and I worry that people might say on what he can do with his epithet won't flow together and...
...
I'm overthinking again, aren't I?
Point is, should I continue finishing making my EE oc even tho he'll probably never get used and probably be overlooked?

~~~~~~~~~

Anyway! *Kurtis Conner clap*
(!This was written back when Seperate Tides first came out!)
Ok, so there's a new character in TOH  and I dunno why but they're wicked lovable. I dunno why, but they just ooze lovablity, even tho they only had a few minutes of screentime.
Anyway, why I wanted to talk about them is bc the fandom is speculating on his name. They're thinking that their name might be Ethan, which I can see, but I think it might be Evan.
I'll explain why I think it might be Evan, but be warned that there's spoilers!

!s2e1 SPOILERS BELOW!

Okay, I think it might be Evan bc:
1.Evan is deprived from Evangelos, which sounds a lot like Emperor Belos. And who does The Golden Gaurd work for? Emperor Belos(this also ties into the theory that the Golden Guard is Belos' son, as Belos probably wants his offspring to have a name similar to his to help carry the reign of terror down if Belos is ever knocked out of power).
2.Evangelos means 'good messenger', and the Golden Guard is sortof a good messenger for Belos.
And
3. Evan means that 'he was gracious', and The Golden Gaurd was shown to be a lot nicer compared to the other Emperor's coven guards(he gave Luz and Eda a sword to slay the sea creature, threatened but didn't throw Luz and Eda into the boiling sea, kept his word, and played around with King while he waited for Luz and Eda)

!s2e1 SPOILERS ABOVE!

~~~~~~~~~