Beaver

(Couldn't think of a title so I just put the name of an animal that came to mind as a title)
Hoi!

~~~~~~~~

How are you?

~~~~~~~~

So um...it's been a while.
Spam wise, I mean.
I'm not gonna apologize this time bc I know you guys are tired of apology after apology for late spams(even tho I really wanna apologize for this one)...That aside, since I've been gone for so long, here are some things that've been going on since I've last been on:
-falling out of the Moomin fandom, but will still talk about it and stuff
-got my first vaccine dose!
-got into Ducktales(2017) and I'm currently obsessed with it!(Dewey and Scrooge are my favorites and the Sunchaser episode CRUSHED M E-)
-had a bleeding out scare
-recently found out that I'm actually not Asexual but discovered that I'm Caedsexual/Caedosexual!
-made Moomintroll, Little My, and Snorkmaiden sims(The Snorkmaiden and Little My sims are married and live together. Moomintroll's forever alone and lives an uneventful life(except for the time he fought a man eating plant) until I can buy or make a house similar to Snufkin's tent)
-planning on rewriting Jaxton's character so he isn't a harmful stereotype
And
-working on EE oc, already having multiple breakdowns over name research—
(What do you guys think of Chase Timbol for a EE oc name?)
That's what's been going on with me! How about y'all?

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so,
for people who saw the Epithet Erased episodes that I posted on a few pages back...
And depending on how many episodes you saw...
What did you think???
(Oh my god yato I should've taken the initiative and posted EE episodes in my spam book a year ago)

~~~~~~~~~~

Excuse me for a sec, I'm gonna rant about one of the books I'm reading(not giving away title or character names bc spoilers!):
(!CW!: mentions of death/murder/killing, swearing, and caps lock)
Ahem...
Second mc...
SECOND MC.
YOU KNOW THAT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE LATER ON, WHY THE HELL DID YOU POST A PICTURE OF THE SIGN OF THE CLUB YOU WERE GOING TO ON INSTA?!
NOW SOMEONE YOU BEAT UP EARLIER WHO'S ACTUALLY BEHIND A GANG FOUND OUT YOU'RE THERE AND IS ON THEIR WAY THERE TO EITHER MURDER YOU OR FIRST MC. OR BOTH YOU AND FIRST MC.
WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE OF YOU INSIDE THE CLUB INSTEAD OF THE SIGN? THAT WOULD BE A SMART MOVE INSTEAD OF THE DUMB ONE YOU JUST MADE-
Sigh
Look, second Mc,
I know that you're supposed to die by the end of this book...
But I'm not mentally and emotionally ready for that yet! I also know you're supposed to make mistakes, but there's a difference between a mistake and a death wish: A mistake is when you beat up that gang leader. A death wish is accidentally revealing where you're at to the gang leader who wants to kill you.
Also, you've been so chill and smart up until this moment...has last day adrenaline really gotten to your head at this exact moment?

Oh god please don't die from the gang leader-

~rant over~

~~~~~~~~~~

Update on the book: finished it. First Mc and second Mc didn't die from second mc's stupid mistake. They both individually died from something else, but I'm not gonna reveal bc spoilers.
Point is, I'm sad from the ending and I may or may not have cried...

Maybe sad songs will help...

~~~~~~~~~

So, as you know, I'm into Ducktales(2017) now, but what you don't know is that I've been obsessed with these two recently: