Heatwaves are fun

So...before this spam starts, I need to say something:
I think I might leave Wattpad soon.
The reason why I might leave is because I don't find Wattpad as fun as it used to be. I mean, barely anyone's on here anymore and all the good stories and rps either haven't been updated in forever or have been archived. Also, Creative burnout has been kicking my *** for a while.
Now keep in mind that leaving this platform is a might, and I dunno if I'm leaving for sure or that I need to do a hiatus(semi or full? The world may never know). If do leave Wattpad, though, I'll still leave all my books up for those who want to read them, but they'll all be closed(the rp ones at least). And If I do leave, I'll write a long goodbye and thank you page, along with tagging all my close friends I've made on here over the years(if they're still active).

~~~~~~~~~~

Now hoi!

~~~~~~~~~~

How are you?

~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH Y'ALL

(Couldn't find the heart earring so I went with the star one)

~~~~~~~~~~

AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ROMAN!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

(You dropped this, hero 👑)

~~~~~~~~~~

Wander Over Yonder has now taken over my life

~~~~~~~~~~

That's a weird way to sortof start a spam-
But seriously, I recently discovered WOY and it's now my comfort show next to 90s Moomin-
(Please check it out if you can! Though, some heads up:
-if you're sensitive to flashing lights, flashing images, or neon colors, DON'T WATCH. There's at least one of those or all of them in each episode.
-also a cw for eyes, since Hader's minions are cyclops like creatures with an eye for a head
-Wander(the mc), while having his fair share of flaws and him making mistakes, might seem a bit like a Gary Stu(But he's too adorable and relatable to hate tbh).
-Also, Wander might seem a bit annoying at some points due to how oblivious he is(but only at a few possible points)(imo, he was kinda annoying in the first episode of s2 and the episode in s1 where he finds a giant baby. But other than that, he's p relatable and likable)
-you can watch it on Disney+ or Hulu!
And
-if you don't have Disney+ or Hulu, you can watch it on YouTube or thewatchcartoononline.tv!)