Shorter than normal spam

Hoi...

~~~~~~~~~~~

How are you...?

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is going to be another short spam because my anxiety made me pull a all nighter and I am...exhausted.
After this, tho, long spams should be back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, random question:
Is Aspen annoying? The reason why I ask is because whenever I rp Moomin with a Moomin Rper(and it's a rp that Aspen is in), they stop responding a couple of replies in...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been having nightmares these past few nights and I can't stop listening to Somewhere Over The Rainbow
What I'm saying is,
Expect to get a nightmare hurt/comfort fic soon
(I haven't wrote in forever if you don't count the Ghost Snufkin bullet fic...wish me luck on this)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So last night, I found some of our old Just Dance games. For nostalgic purposes, I'm going to replay them later today when I'm slightly less tired.
I also found out that one of the Just Dance games we have has I Kissed A Girl on it...so y'all know which Just Dance game I'm playing first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST DANCE UPDATE!:
-I played Just Dance 2014
-I felt a bit nostalgic playing it, but not much.
-I butchered I Kissed A Girl. I mean, I got a three star rating, but still. Gotta work on changing it from three stars to five stars.
-iiiiiii also butchered C'mon and Blurred Lines.
-I did The Other Side and Kiss You really well! I even got a four star rating on Kiss You! That's the highest Just Dance score I've gotten!
-I did okay on Gimmie Gimmie(A Man After Midnight). My movements were a bit delayed since a good chunk of the dances I did beforehand were either medium or hard.
-now, I just need to find the Just Dance game that has Big Girls You Are Beautiful and the game that has Monster Mash. Those would really kick up all the nostalgia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Person: help! I lost my friend!
Authority figure: Okay. One question though.
Person: what is it?
Authority figure: are they a starkid fan?
Person: I-I think so??? Look, I don't have much time and they've been gone for days! please help!
Authority figure: alright. *ahem**cups hands around mouth like a megaphone* BUSINESS CALLS WERE UP TO OUR *** IN SH!T
*no response*
Authority figure: hm...must be a classic starkid fan...
Person: would you please hurry up?!
Authority figure: sigh, fine. *tries again* Hogwarts has really gone to the dogs! But luckily, next year-
Missing person, popping out of the ceiling: i'LL BE TRANSFERRED TO PIGFARTS
Authority figure: and there they are

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hc that when Snufkin got his first harmonica when he was a bab, he put it in his mouth and it hurt so much that for the first few years of his life, he held a grudge against harmonicas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to skip the compliments for today(because I can't seem to focus today), but tomorrow, I'll make it up by doing two compliments to two different users.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great now I'm sad bc we might have to put Elile down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And because I'm sad now

Ima end this spam heere

Seeya...