I don't normally post something like this...

...but I'm suffering through a creative block and-

See these bad boys?:

Let's learn how to make them!

What you'll need:
-two six hole silicone molds - medium or large sized(Aliexpress or Amazon)(make sure the holes in the mold are round!)
-a 7 Oz container of meltable chocolate wafers(Walmart)
-baking brush(or if you don't have a baking brush, a medium sized spoon)
-hot chocolate mix
-plate
-milk(if you don't have milk or don't like milk, use water instead)
-whatever you want to put in it and decorate it with– marshmallows, candy pieces, cookie pieces, or mints

Step 1. Melt your chocolate wafers. Put them in the microwave every ten to twenty seconds, take them out and stir them, then put them back in for another ten or twenty. Keep doing this until all the wafers are melted and there's no extra wafers floating around.

Step 2. Paint the inside of the mold holes with chocolate by using a baking brush or a medium sized spoon. Do this until every crevas of the holes are covered in chocolate. Keep in mind, silicone molds act like this sometimes,

So you might want to have someone grasp the opposite end of the mold to make things easier

Step 3. Pop the molds in the fridge for ten minutes. It's okay if you notice holes or cracks as you put them in, you'll patch them up soon.

Step 4. Take the molds out and do a second coat of chocolate. Make sure to cover every hole and crack you saw, as well as providing another layer for the chocolate shell. When you think you've cleaned it up a bit, put it in the fridge for another ten minutes.

Step 5. Take the molds out of the fridge and try to gently pop them out by pressing on the bottom of each mold hole. Place each chocolate shell on the surface your making the hot chocolate bombs on.

Step 6. Put hot chocolate mix inside some of the shells. If you're putting in candy, marshmallows, cookies, or mints inside of it, make sure not to put too much hot chocolate mix so there's some room. But only skim some of the mix so there's room.

Step 7. Put a plate in the microwave and heat it up until it's hot enough to melt something, but not a scorcher to the touch. Take the shells with no stuff in it and place it on the plate. Once on the plate, Give it a few gentle twists. If the plate has a ring of chocolate, that means you can put it on the shells with stuff in them.
Keep doing this with the shells that have no stuff in them until all those shells are on the shells with stuff in them.

Step 8. (Optional) When you put the two shells together, decorate the the shells by drizzling the excess chocolate from earlier on it and put whatever you want on it. Just make sure to decorate it quick before the chocolate hardens!

Step 9. They're ready to show! When they're ready to drink, make (insert how many hot chocolate bomb servings you have here) mugfulls of hot water or hot milk(measuring using a spare mug). When the milk or water is ready, put the hot chocolate bombs in each mug and pour the water or milk on them!⚠️Careful, the water or milk is going to spill a bit and it's going to be wicked hot!⚠️

Step 10. Watch the magic unfold and enjoy!

To close this off, here's a meme! Kinda: