someBODY ONCE TOLD ME-

Hoi!

~~~~~~~~~

How are you?

~~~~~~~~~

I really wanna post a face reveal buttt due to the security breech...I'll sadly haveta wait.

~~~~~~~~~

Random question: how in the f r i c c do fictional characters talk while there's a cigarette/pipe/cigar in their mouth?! Especially when they talk c l e a r l y with the cigarette/pipe/cigar in their mouth! It's impossible!
(If you want a idea of what talking with a cigarette/pipe/cigar sounds like, hold a straw between your teeth like a cigarette and start saying something. Anything. Notice how muffled and lisp-y it sounds? Yeah, that's what talking with a cigarette/pipe/cigar sounds like. Yet, fictional characters who smoke just??? Talk clearly with the cigarette/pipe/cigar in their mouth like it isn't even messing with their speech????)

~~~~~~~~~

I was watching the Addict music video(While also trying my best to look away at the flashing lights), and this part came up after Angel Dust(our favorite spider demon!) chucked a half full wine glass at the wall:

A few things:1

A few things:
1. ANGEL MY BABY DON'T CRY
2. This gives the lyrics 'Looking awesome, feeling helpless...' and 'I'm addicted to the sorrow...' a whole new meaning.
3. I just want to give him a hug is that too much to ask
And
4. Valentino in Addict: ...why do I hear boss music

~~~~~~~~~~

So, as you know, I was struggling so much to flesh out Aspen that I took a break from her and started working on creating Bo/Reina as a breather. Well, yesterday while I was busy, I think I got a few ideas for her:
(The first idea is kinda cliche, since almost every oc in the Moomin fandom has that kind of character...but I feel like I could do more with this idea than the other idea)
-Aspen's talkative and is mostly emotionless due to her parents strictness(since tiger parents can cause their kids to become emotionless). She only shows a few emotions, but even those emotions are slowly starting to fade each day. One day, She stumbles across Moomin house, and after some time, decides to stay there to hide from her parents.
-a strange mix of curious and doesn't care if she gets her emotions back.
-OR(still keeping the 'cursed to not speak' part of her)When Aspen escapes her parents, she mainly tries to go to Moominhouse. This is because when she goes to moominhouse, her parents have a hard time finding her. And also because Moominmama is better than her actual mom.
-ooooh shoot she's gonna become like one of my cringey past ocs isn't she? Or a copy of Ninny?
-...I'm overthinking again, aren't i?

~~~~~~~~~~

I just got a idea to draw Angel Dust(the character, not the drug) with Velcro straps on his knee high boots due to him saying, 'I wear velcro mother****er!' On a hunicast stream.
Buttttt I'll draw that after I finish the Doraemon drawing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Correct quotes!:

"On my way to punch homophobes and transphobes in the face~"

"I just want to be a night owl without early birds ganging up on me for once."

"Yay, I'm finally the smart one in this family!"

~~~~~~~~~

A few more nostalgic songs that prove kid me
was annoying(but adorable):
(Well...Except for the last song and the second song)

~~~~~~~~~

...grew up in the French court; oui oui, bonjour. Life was a chore, so-

~~~~~~~~~

Fun fact:
I've had a real life experience with a friends to enemies to almost lovers-
It's a weird story, if anyone(but hackers)
wants to hear about it, let me know!

~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine: All the sides trying to make Logan blush and they all fail(using every flirty tactic in the book). All of them are at a loss until Side B goes up to Logan and whispers something in his ear that makes him go error 404(what Side B whispers is up to you). When the sides ask what Side B whispered, Side B says it was nothing, but you might want to check Logan out now. He's blushing.
And From then on, The sides never let that moment down~

~~~~~~~~~~

I know that was badly written, but I'm in the mood for flustered Logan content, so^

~~~~~~~~~~

And now, my current mood these past few days:

~~~~~~~~~I feel like I'm rambling a bit so ima end this spam heere

~~~~~~~~~
I feel like I'm rambling a bit so ima end this spam heere

Seeya!