A lighter spam

Hoi!

~~~~

How are you?

~~~~

I haven't seen AYWD live, but what I imagine is:

A hand cups her cheek during the 'we have a connection' parts. Depending on the abuser, Katherine H has different reactions. For Mannox and Francis, she rests into it, a content look on her face. For Henry, she doesn't rest into the hand, not fazed.
For Thomas Culpepper, she starts to rest into it, but as the realization hits, she slowly gets away from the hand and pulls it away from her face.

~~~~

~~~~

Cramps owowowowow-

~~~~

There was a 'what song/sound effect are you based on your mbti type' on insta...I got the fairy noises sound effect(ENFP) and Damaged For The Dimished Coda(Evil Morty Theme)(INFP). So...does that mean I'm a evil fairy?

~~~~

Lin Manuel Miranda on writing That Would Be Enough:

(I'm gonna cry he's so sweet-)

~~~~

I feel like if Maria Reynolds didn't have such a ***hole husband, her and Alexander would be good friends.
Hear me out.
Historically, Maria Reynolds was known to not have a lot of self-love and confidence, due to her abusive and unhappy marriages. And since Alex had a habit of helping women in trouble(or in distress), he could support her(with platonic love) and boost her confidence back up, making her feel like she's loved again.

~~~~

Hey, is it wrong to still hold a grudge against a friend who used to ignore you because you weren't a 'major role' in a play and who also used to show you triggering content to you without asking your triggers or giving you a heads up that it's triggering?

~~~~

And now...two pictures I saw at two am that almost made me wake up my family from laughing too hard:

two pictures I saw at two am that almost made me wake up my family from laughing too hard:

~~~~

~~~~

Blathers: if I could only take it off your hands. Alas, our museum already has this fossil. I will return it to you now.
Kat:

~~~~

Moomin Imagine:
Joxter and Snufkin meet and start to go fill Moominvalley with crime. While they do commit crime, this plays in the background:

~~~~

I know I promised I'd stop talking about Moomin but I can't stop talking about it(along with Hamilton)!!

~~~~

I feel like when people say that all of the Disney couples are toxic, they brush over a few healthy ones. Such as:
-Rapunzel x Eugene(Tangled)
-Perdita x Pongo(101 Dalmatians)
-Tramp x Lady(Lady And The Tramp)
-Roger x Anita(101 Dalmatians)
And
-Mr.Incredible/Bob x Elastigirl/Helen(The Incredibles)

~~~~

And to finish this spam off, Two fun Hamilton facts:
(Thomas Jefferson edition)
-Thomas Jefferson had a pet mockingbird named D!ck(the name fits Jefferson's personality well)
-during Hamilton's time, tomatoes were believed to be posionous. This was due to people eating them on plates that were made with lead(but they didn't know this). When they ate tomatoes on those lead plates, they became very sick. And once at a party, Thomas took a tomato with him(from his home) and ate it like an apple in front of a bunch of partygoers.

~~~~

Ima end this spam heere

Seeya!