Cringey spam

Hoi!

~~~~~~~~~~

How are you?

~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who sorta got food poisoning last night?
This gal! Yayyy...I was up until three am-

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I finally watched some of Coco! I say some because my family wouldn't stop talking  and it was getting distracting, so I had to pause it. Don't worry, though. I'll watch the rest later.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Question: during the years in her tower, Rapunzel reread the same books over and over. If she was bored of them(which she did show during When Will My Life Begin?), why didn't she ask Mother Gothel to get her new ones? Surely, Gothel got Rapunzel baby books and picture books when Rapunzel was younger, as well as getting her the nesscessities for her to survive in that tower...so why didn't she get her new books when she clearly knew that Rapunzel was going to get bored of them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immature questions aside-
Before I say anything else, Imagine that Moomin and Snufkin confessed and are actually a couple.
Okay, now imagine...someone editing all the pining moments they had towards each other, using the song 'A Thousand Years'. All the pining scenes strung together/edited lead up to the last few 'one step closer...' lyrics, where the pining scenes stop and, from those lyrics to near the end of the song, shows their entire confession scene(or bits a pieces of their confession scene). The song ends with how their confession ended: either by 'I love you', running away in a panic, holding paws, or a kiss.
I know it's cringey, but just imagine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Petition to make Angel Dust say 'It's Britney, b!tch' in the next hunicast(or alastorcast)?

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so...Aspen is normally a wholesome character. She's rebellious, sneaky, and manipulative(habit), but she's also clever, determined, and cheerful(but tends to mask and repress her negative emotions. She's also affectionate, but only to those she cares about. I'm rambling and showing she's a Mary Sue and a exact clone of Snufkin or Little My, so I'll shut up about her personality now). Yet, when writing her, her inspiration for her character stemmed from a few angst songs. What songs you may ask? Well...:
1. Hollow - Cloudeater
2. Hopeless Wonderer - Mumford And Sons
3. Broken Crown - Mumford And Sons(only a few parts)
4. Lovely - Billie Eilish ft Kahlid(kinda)
5. Arsonist's Lullaby - Hozier(only the beginning part)

(It's kinda funny since she's mostly a happy bear and all the character inspo for her is bucketloads of angst-ty lyrics-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fun challenge:
Make a Mary Sue or Gary Stu. No boundaries, go wild and comment them
Heere

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question: is The Owl House good?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I shouldn't have one of these because I'm a adult, but screw society's standards. Everyone, meet Teddy!:

 Everyone, meet Teddy!: