Hidden sickness-soobin

Request by anonymous

(Context: Ot4 got sick and soobin takes care of them)

**cough cough**

Soobin woke up to the dreaded sound of coughing and gagging from the bathroom. He quickly got up with the fear of what his eyes will meet when he arrives at the bathroom. He got to the bathroom quickly and found beomgyu curled up and clinging to the toilet. His heart instantly sunk.

"Hyung..." he croaked out before puking again. Soobin patted beomgyu's back softly as he felt awful for the boy.

After what seemed like hours, beomgyu stopped puking. Collapsed on the ground and started to cry from exhaustion.

Soobin helped him up and wiped the sick off of his mouth. He could tell how tired beomgyu was so he offered to carry him back to his bedroom.

Beomgyu reluctantly agreed as he knew that he just didn't have the energy to stand let alone walk.

So soobin carried beomgyu on his back with no bother. He helped beomgyu into some new clothes and let beomgyu do the rest because he insisted.

He didn't want to bother the boy anymore. So he closed the door and went back to sleep on the couch. (He slept on the couch to let beomgyu rest better)

He was feeling a bit under the weather himself for about three days now but was hesitant to tell the others because he didn't feel like it was as bad as the others.

This kind of scenario was quite common he never got any sleep sure to this problem that kept occurring. His dark circles were way more noticeable than before and he kept falling asleep and random places.

**

He realized that he couldn't sleep anymore. The worry of his members plagued his mind and he was too stressed to sleep.

So he laid on the couch with tears rolling down his cheeks slowly. His mind was scattered and he couldn't think straight anymore.

He just hated the thought of their condition getting worse but he knew it was possible. He tried blinking the tears away.

He was about to have a breakdown until he heard a quiet hoarse voice from around the corner. It was taehyun, he woke up early to take his medicine but seemed to have noticed soobin's incoming episode.

"Hyung are you okay? You look a bit shaken up.'' Taehyun asked with a lace of concern in his tone.

"Yeah I'm fine. " soobin said startled by the sudden question. Soobin was sweating a bit and noticed that his body felt unusually hot but he tried to ignore it the best he could. But he decided to sit down for a moment due to the dizzy spell he got.

** (ot4 have now recovered)

Soobin woke up with the same bothersome sickness but it felt like it evolved immensely. His muscles were sore even though he hadn't done much physical activity the day before. So it was strange, He realized he was sweating bullets.

He started to fear the worst. He knew he had caught the sickness but he didn't feel like the sickness he was feeling was anything close to what the others were feeling.

He tried to ignore it the best he can. But it only got worse from there. He felt like stomach churn and he started to feel a migraine coming on.

He wanted to cry so bad but he knew that everyone would notice he was sick and they would get stressed and it would keep them from fully recovering.

So he was stuck on what to do.

He decided to brush it off like it was nothing because maybe he just woke up groggy from the midnight rain. Besides what's the worst that could happen?