An awful hangover-Ot5

Requested by: @aietorres
⚠️⚠️CW!!: Emeto, mentions drinking, peer pressure, and also members get drunk.⚠️⚠️
☆Soobin's pov★
The maknaes had finally graduated, so we decided to celebrate. But the problem was no one knew how we'd celebrate.

Everyone wanted to have fun but we were lost on ideas.

"Maybe a celebration live?" kai suggested. We all agreed, but it still felt like we needed to do something more.

"What if we drink a bit?" taehyun suggested. It seems what he said surprised kai a bit because I could see he was taken aback. He noticed that I saw him so he tried to hide his feelings.

Everyone else seemed to agree with the suggestion of drinking. I knew this wasn't going to be so fun for me since I have a low alcohol tolerance. But I can admit I'm kind of excited.

☆★(Omniscient)

While yeonjun went out to buy the alcohol, kai was contemplating if this was a grand idea after all.

He was nervous, he knew he handled his alcohol well but the last time he drank it he got sick. It was the worst time of his life. He was terrified of the memory he couldn't even imagine going through it again.

"Hueningie are you okay?" soobin asked. Kai nodded, he didn't want to miss out on anything but he also didn't want to do it at all.

☆★
Yeonjun set the alcohol on the table with a serious expression.

"Okay, so we all promise not to take this too far right?" he said. They all nodded, then they opened the package. Kai looked at the shot glass with an unsure feeling.

Everyone else already started drinking theirs. So he looked around then he drank it. He knew he was going to feel nothing after many shots.

So this was seemingly boring to him. He wanted to feel the so-called buzz he hears a lot about. But he understood that it would take more than one shot to make anyone drunk.

You'd need to have the lowest alcohol tolerance to get drunk off of one shot of soju.

☆★

"How about we play a little game?" Beomgyu proposed. "Whoever stays the soberest wins. Whoever gets drunk early is out from the game"

Now, this was probably the worst game for soobin. He was notorious for being a lightweight.

So he knew he would be out first. But the game sounded fun so he decided to give it a try.

☆★(Several shots of soju later...)

Soobin was already out. His face was a bright shade of pink and he was slurring words so it was obvious he was intoxicated.

"I honestly expected you to last longer" Yeonjun laughed at soobin. Soobin huffed as he drank another shot. So far huening kai, yeonjun, and beomgyu were seeming most sober.

While taehyun seemed like he was starting to become inebriated. However, no one noticed. He was extremely lucky for being able to stay in the game.

He tried to hide the fact he was becoming drunk. Suddenly, he accidentally spilled his drink. But his reaction was delayed. He reacted 6 seconds after it spilled.

"Why did you react so late?" Beomgyu asked him as he wiped down the table. Beomgyu suddenly smiled sinisterly. "You're drunk aren't you?"

Taehyun reacted late to the question. It proved he was indeed drunk, he was out of the game.

☆★
That left 3 members in the game. To make it harder, they got bigger shot glasses for bigger portions. Soobin was not feeling very great. He felt concerningly faint.